Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

We arrived at the chicken store. Yena quickly went to the register and ordered two boxes of fried chicken with cola. I'm amazed at how fast she reacts to food, especially chicken.

Cashier: That'll be ₩18.000

We sat down after i paid, waiting for the chicken to be prepared.

Yena:Oh yeah, here's the mo...

Y/N: What? No, take it. I'll pay.

Yena: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, it's fine.

Yena takes out her phone, she seems to be texting someone, who is it?

Y/N : Who're you texting, Yena?

Yena: Just a friend.

Y/N: Yeah.... who?

Yena: Are you jealous?

Y/N: What? No. It's fine if you don't want to tell me.

I said as i took out my phone, acting mad. She laughed at my actions.

Yena:*giggle* It's just Sihyun. You don't have to be jealous.

Y/N: Who said i was jealous?

She giggled at my response. Not long after, our chicken was done, and we head to my home.

__________________________________________________________

We arrived. I opened my door and went inside, with Yena following. I turned on the lights, and looked at the clock, it's 7 P.M. I better take a shower first.

Y/N:Yena, don't you want to go home first? Take a shower, or something?

Yena: No, i'm just going to be here.

Y/N: Well, i'm going to take a shower first.

After refreshing myself from work with warm shower water, i went downstairs to see Yena waiting for me, while playing on her phone. As soon as she saw me coming downstairs, she put her phone away, and started opening the box. I giggled at her actions.

Y/N: Can't wait any longer huh? Let's eat!

It's been a long time since i've eaten chicken. Perfect combo with cola. After we were full, i decided to turn on the tv to watch a movie. Then Yena suddenly recommended a scary movie.

Yena: Let's watch IT!

Y/N: Uh... you sure? I'm pretty sure you're scared of watching it.

Yena: Yeah, i mean i am..... Wait, i mean, no. I'm not scared. You're the one who's scared.

Y/N: Yeah? Let's watch it then.

I turned off the lights and, it's just us both on the couch, she's visibly getting scared as i started searching for the movie.