Chapter 28

Yena's POV

What...? Why are they hugging?

I felt my heart broke at that moment. I felt a pull by Eunbi-unnie, telling me to hide. I couldn't move. I was frozen. Confused.

Eunbi:Yena! Hurry hide!

_______

Y/N's POV

Y/N:Ugh...

Mina:Oh, sorry, it still hurts, right?

Mina said as she let go of the hug.  She looked at my back, and her eyes were widened.

Mina:Yena!

Oh no...

I turned around, and saw Yena with Eunbi-noona, peeking from the wall.

Y/N:Yena...

She then ran quickly, leaving us behind. I was still shocked at the situation. I stood there frozen, as i watched her ran up the stairs.

Mina slapped me.

Mina:What are you doing standing still?! Run after her!!

Mina said, as she pushed me from the back, making me regain myself. I quickly ran past Eunbi-noona, trying to catch up with her.

Eunbi:Go!

________
Yena's POV

I ran, and ran. With all kinds of emotions going through my mind. Eventually i got tired, and stopped to catch my breath.

 Eventually i got tired, and stopped to catch my breath

Are they... dating? Oh no.... am i too late? This is all my fault...

I felt my knees weak, palms are sweaty. I felt like my world was crumbling at that moment. I couldn't think straight.

Did Mina has feelings for him? Did Y/N has feelings for her? Since when? How come i never noticed?

All kinds of question just flooded my mind.

And i was about to confess.... *sob*

I started crying. In the middle of nowhere. I'm too late. It's over now.

_______
3rd POV

Shit, shit! Where did she go off to?!

Y/N ran around aimlessly. Trying to find her traces. He felt like his knees couldn't take anymore running. But he was desperate.

He kept on running, looking left and right. He was getting more desperate. He tried to call her phone.

Sorry. The number you're trying to-

Y/N ended the call in frustration.

Did she turn it off? Shit!

He continued searching, until he saw a familiar figure, standing under the light.