Chapter 7

Yena's POV

Yena: So, where are we going now?

Sihyun: Well..... Do you want to continue our talk?

Yena: What's there left to talk about?

Sihyun: What are you going to do about him?

Yena:*sigh* to tell you the truth, i don't even know what's the right thing to do...

Yiren: What's your heart telling you, unnie?

Yena:.... I want to be with him.

After i said that ,they start teasing me by 'wooing'. I didn't even realize what i just said. I felt my face start blushing, but after i come to realize about something, i started getting down again.

Yena:But, sooner or later, i'm going to debut, right? what happens then?

They got silent after i said that, Both Sihyun and Yiren looked like they're searching for answers to what i just said. Sihyun spoke.

Sihyun: Why not do as i said? Enjoy the time with him while you can.

Yena: But i feel like that's not enough.

Sihyun: You know what happens if you date him, right?

Yena: True , but.....

I sighed, realizing that this is not going anywhere, then i decided to think about it later.

Yena: It's no use thinking about it. How about we go window shopping? When Y/N's done with his shift, i'll go to the cafe.

Sihyun: Yeah, let's go.

__________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

We walked back to the cafe, and it's full of customers, as usual. As we walked in, Sejeong noona immediately called out my name.

Sejeong: Y/N! Hurry and come here.

I opened the counter door, went inside, and talked with Sejeong noona. While Sungjae hyung's cleaning the equipment, with Mina helping him.

Y/N: Why, noona?

Sejeong: Our broom's broken, thanks to Sungjae-oppa who "accidentally" broke it

Sejeong: Our broom's broken, thanks to Sungjae-oppa who "accidentally" broke it.Sungjae: Ya, i said i'm sorry , okay?

said Sungjae hyung, who heard our conversation.

Sejeong: Anyways, i'm going to the market to buy a new one, and i'm going to take Mina with me.

Y/N: Wait, what?  Why not take Sungjae hyung?

Sejeong: As compensation for breaking the broom, i'm going to cut his break time until we arrived with the broom.