25.

I wake up to the sound of pictures being taken. It takes my brain a few more seconds than I care to admit to figure out what is going on.

"What are y'all doing?" Grayson groans as I pull the covers over my head to hide from the three perves taking pictures of us sleeping.

"Just getting a little blackmail is all..." Sam laughs.

"Get out." Grayson grumbles while he pulls me in closer.

"It's time to get up." Brock says while shaking Grayson which shakes me since I'm wrapped up in him.

"We'll be up in like 5." I mumble so they go away.

"5 more minutes it is." Sam says and I think they're going to walk out but instead they all pile on the bed.

Grayson has a queen bed so plenty of room for him and I but four football players and me? No way.

One of the boys crams up to my back since my front is wrapped over Grayson. I think another one gets behind him and one gets on the other side to Grayson.

"Guys what the fuck? Get off my bed." Grayson sounds much more awake but also irritated.

"This is nice." Sam responds.

"Yeah, I get why y'all wanted 5 more minutes." Brock laughs.

"Speak for yourselves, I'm barely staying on the bed." Turner grumbles but a hint of humor behind his tone.

"Then get the fuck off." Grayson states while starting to sit up slightly which pulls me up some.

"Shhhh, Gray five more minutes." Sam says in a fake sleepy voice. He's definitely right next to me.

"Y'all are ridiculous." Grayson half chuckles half groans as he falls back down.

We stay all bunched together for a couple minutes of silence until Sam starts to shift behind me. I turn my head and see him struggling to get his phone out of his pocket.

He gives me a lopsided grin and I roll my eyes and turn away from him.

Before I know it his voice is booming right next to me. "Yeah so here is my best friend group. Friends that all sleep in the same bed together definitely stay together." He pans his phone over everyone, making sure to zoom in on our faces with the flash on. Thankfully I'm sleeping with my good cheek up and manage to flip him the bird after he blinds me with the flash.

"Definitely a snapchat post." He concludes when he ends the video.

"Everyone is going to think we had some nasty orgy." Turner fake gages as he finally climbs out of bed.

"That's the point." I see Sam wink at him as I finally sit up.

"You wish." Brock laughs as he also climbs out of bed. He stops laughing when he looks at my cheek. "I'm going to go make breakfast since y'all losers still have to get ready for school." And he walks out of the room.

"What time is it?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Just after 9." Sam calls over his shoulder as he walks out of the room. "Dibs on first shower!" And he runs off.

"I'm going to get ready too." Turner says as he walks out and closes the door behind him.

"Morning!" I say with a lopsided grin.

"Morning babe." Grayson says while giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm going to jump in the shower before Sam uses all the hot water."

"Okay." I sigh while stretching my arms over my head.