22.

A knock on the door cuts me off.

"Gray it's totally weird you're in her room when when's not here!" Turner calls out.

"Yeah man, come back down downstairs!" Brock chimes in.

"Stop being a little bitch!" Sam laughs.

"Go away!" Grayson calls out as one of them tries to open the door, he's eyes never leaving mine. His mind is obviously spinning out about what I was telling him.

"Bro it's fucking weird, open the damn door." Sam becomes more serious.

"I'm here guys, it's not weird." I say loudly, with as much strength as I can muster.

"Oh shit!" Sam bellows from the other side of door.

"No fucking way!" Turner laughs too.

"AYEEE!" Brock cheers.

"Well get ittttt on then! We're still sleeping at your house tonight though." Sam slurs slightly.

"Yeah, but I'm sober enough to walk us all over there if you're too busy to escort us there later. Emma said the party can go on until whenever." Brock explains.

"Yeah okay fine, now go away." Grayson is clearly annoyed and wants to only be focused on me.

"A simple text would have stopped us from coming up here.." Brock trails off.

I hear them all making kissy noises and making jokes about him or I guess us as they walk away. We both listen for them to walk all the way downstairs, or at least until we can't hear them anymore.

I swallow and look back up at Grayson. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns it on silent before leaning is over slightly and setting it on my nightstand.

"Please finish babe." He plead to me. But my head is on a little better, I can't tell him too much.

"That was it." I answer too fast.

"Please babe, tell me the rest." The look in his eyes makes me want to finish.

"Okay but promise me something." I shutter at the memory of Richard asking me that same thing earlier tonight.

"What?"

"You can't go and do anything. And after tonight we don't talk about it again."

"What? No!"

"Then I can't tell you."

"You were just going to tell me before those idiots knocked on the door."

"I want to tell you but... but I can't if you're going to..."

"Fine, I promise."

"Okay, but first I need to tell you one thing that happened before." I pause as I look at all the compassion in his eyes. "I found out this man is my mother's boyfriend."

"What?!"

"Well he was, she went to brake up with him after what he did to me tonight." The words slip out of my mouth before it I can correct them.