36.

After we finished eating people started arriving. The party has been in full swing for about 30 minutes now. I'm sitting in the game room where most people are. Gray has been off greeting people and talking.

I'm really surprised at how many people there are here. I mean it's a 3 hour drive from our town and Gray said that none of them are staying the night. So this better be one good party for people to drive 6 hours for.

Everyone brought alcohol so there are tons of bottles on the island in the kitchen. There are probably 40-50 people here. Which is so many. I would have much rather just been Gray and I in the hot tub...

But there is no way I can get in with everyone here. My bruises would be on full display.

Miciah and her boy, Alec, just got here and she's half walking half dancing her way over to me with two drinks in her hands.

"Carter!! My bitch!!" She cheers while wrapping her arms around me once I stand up. She's one of those girls that is effortlessly pretty. Her pin straight long brown hair dances along with her movements. Her hazel eyes make her freckles stand out. She's not very tall but she has curves for days. She just looks wild and free.

"Hey Miciah!" I say into her hair my face has been shoved into during this hug.

I pull back and she hands me a cup. I look at it unsure of what the blue liquid really is.

"It's some mixed drink, it's good!" She explains while sipping her's.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight!" I say taking a small sip of the drink. It doesn't taste like alcohol but I learned my lesson from that.

"Oh yeah! Girl you can catch me at every party!" She swaying her hips slightly to the music. They are blasting music outside on the heated porch. People are dancing and a few are in the hot tub. Everyone in the game room is just chilling, talking and a few are playing pool.

"Come dance with me!" Miciah pleas.

"Oh no. I'm not really a dancer..." At least not sober.

"I saw you last night bitch. Alec is off talking and so is Grayson. We don't need no man to get down! Now chug that drink and let's go!" She chugs her drink at the end of her rant. I'm not sure if it's because last night was fun, I can't find Grayson or maybe I just want to be friends with Miciah. But I chug my entire drink, a slight sting of alcohol running down my throat at the end of it. Gray and I can just be fucked up tonight together.

"Let's dance bitch!" I cheer as she pulls me outside.

She wastes no time once we hit the dance floor. She definitely has an ass and knows how to move it. I can't even imagine moving like that... especially sober.

"I need another drink!" I shout over the music. The neighbors must be miles away for them to not call the police on how loud it is.

"We just got here!" She pouts while sweat is already glistening on her forehead.

"Please?"

"Fine dumb bitch, let's go." I've come to accept bitch is an enduring term to her.

She grabs my hand and pulls us back off the make shift dance floor.

"I don't care if you see your boy, one drink and we're going back out there!" She looks deadly.

"Duhh." Is all I can manage to say.

We make it to the kitchen and I see Grayson leaning on the counter. His plan grey shirt clinging to every muscle tight enough to see them but not too tight to look uncomfortable. He is just wearing a black pair of shorts and his hair pushed back with a little gel but watching his dimples pop in when he laughs with his friend is enough to make me want to jump his bones right now. But I told Miciah I dance with her first. And I really do want a friend.