18.

After unloading all the tea (as Emma calls it) to Grayson and him showering (which took forever!!), we're finally all cuddled up in the movie room trying to pick what to watch. As it turns out his mom is working and won't be home until Monday night so we're all alone.

Since it's October, we decide to watch the newer It movie. It was just released on Netflix and I haven't seen it. I mean I haven't been to a movie theater in years, so there is no way for me to watch it before now really.

He just pressed play and his warm hands are honestly so much more comforting than the blanket laid over us.

The movie plays on and I can't help but make commentary which consist of jokes and my laughter. Is this really supposed to be scary? Some old naked lady runs past a doorway and I die laughing. What the fuck?

Grayson pauses the movie

Grayson pauses the movie. "Are you good?" He says once my laughter dies down.

"What? You can't tell me that old saggy lady running wasn't the funniest shit?" I'm still laughing... I mean come on.

"You're a little fucked up huh?" He jokes but honestly it's true.

"Yeah but that's still funny as shit."

"I didn't laugh one time while watching this first time." He raises his eyebrow at me and laughs a little.

"Well I think it's actually supposed to be a comedy... besides I kinda make the movie better right?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he pushes me away slightly.

"Duh, but I'll never been able to watch this movie the same way." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Well mister grinch, do you want to finish the movie and have me ruin it all for you or put on something else?" I poke his chest.

"Nah, let's finish it. Just remind me to never watch a scary movie with you again." He hits play.

"Maybe next time play an actual scary movie ya goof." He moves his hands to rest on my butt and squeezes slightly. I yelp out a little at the sudden action.

"Oh so that scares you but not one of the greatest horror movies of all time?!" He seems jokingly annoyed.

"This is not a horror movie. It's definitely a comedy." I roll my eyes and turn over to face him better.

"You take that back!" He threatens.

"Why? Did I hurt your feelings?"

"No, but I used to have nightmares about the first one when I was a kid." He tries to play it off as a joke but I can see the truth behind his eyes.

"I'm so sorry to offend seven year old Grayson." I smirk as I quickly change positions and straddle him. He's eyes turn a darker shade of blue as he takes in our new position.

"I know how you can make it up to him, and he was like eleven by the way." He smirks a little with the movie still playing in background.

"How's that?" I put on a dramatic pout and laugh a little.