11.

No one seemed to bother you that night. No one at all.

When you returned from your night of killings, everyone expected you to be happy and excited for your first kill, but you were the opposite of it. As you went in, your friends had smiles plastered on your face, but they disappeared when they saw you first enter the home. You weren't smiling at all. They all looked at you one last time before going back to whatever it was they were doing. You felt relieved when they did. You sighed out loud, all while rubbing your face with you hands.

Jeff came in and avoided eye contact whatsoever. He went in the living plopped on to the floor next to BEN and played video games with him. He acted as if the talk between the two you never even happened.

"And I should do the same..." you muttered to yourself. Everyone here, at Slender Mansion, were acting as if everything was back to normal. Which it was, besides your appearance here. Everyone was busy to even notice that you were still standing by the door, which was even shut closed.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. Quietly, you slowly walked back out of the mansion. Once you were out, you slowly closed the door and watched through the window as no one noticed you leave. 'I can finally get my first kill without anyone babysitting me!'you thought. Smiling, you sprinted through the woods to the neighborhood Jeff once brought you to, but you were sure to remember to avoid the home you used to live in. You put you hood on and stuffed you hands in your pockets. You were hoping no one would see you and find you suspicious. It was a good thing you were wearing a dark outfit, since it is dark now. Probably midnight, perhaps.

Shrugging, you swiftly ran to a house nearby and looked into a window, but were careful to not be discovered.

"What are these!" hissed a woman about her 40's. She was holding a brown bag in her hand. She was standing in front of a boy who looked about the same age as you. The boy shrugged. "It is what it is," he simply replied. She remained calm, but in reality she looked as if she was done with his bullshit. "Harold! Aren't you going to do something to the boy! This is the third time I caught him with drugs!" The man, sitting in a chair right beside her, just grunted.

"If Jackson wants to die or get arrested let him!" he spat at the woman. She turned her head so she was now looking, at her husband? Just an assumption. "Please! I don't want him to do anything he'll regret!" she sobbed into her hands as for the boy just rolled his eyes. He spun on his heel, and walked up the stairs, "I'm going to bed!" he called over his shoulder and then was out of view.

The woman stopped sobbing uncontrollably and started shaking her head. "Harold, honey, do something about your son! This is just getting worse by the minute!" she said, tears rolling down her face. Harold got up on his two feet and you soon realized that he was taller than you expected. He towered over his wife about a foot. He looked her directly in the eye and then...SLAP!

He just slapped his wife! Your eyes widen and your mouth hung ajar. The woman held her cheek as she too looked as she couldn't believe it. You just witnessed a man hit his wife with your own eyes. The man didn't utter a single word to her. He walked up stairs and disappeared out of view, but you were able to hear a door slam close. Hard. The woman slowly walked towards the couch in the living room and laid there to sleep, but you could hear her whimper in her sleep. You felt awful. So this is her life, huh? Well I should go make some changes. you thought.

You walked around the house, and climbed on to a tree that was by a window. Smirking, you looked inside and saw the correct room you were looking for. You opened the window to the room and stepped in, carefully. You closed the window behind you and made your way towards the boy's bed. You stood over him and watched as he was peacefully sleeping. You grabbed ahold of your machete that was latched on to your belt.

You holded it in your hands and started to think you to end him. Just as you were approaching him, machete in hand, his eyes shot wide open and stared into yours. He surprised you a bit, but in a swift move, one hand was covering his mouth from making any sudden noises as for the other hand was holding the machete close to his throat.

You shook your head disapprovingly and you made a 'tsk' sound. "Did you know that boys like you will go to hell?" you questioned him, tilting you head to the side. The boy still stared at you, cautiously. "Hm, it's sad you know," you paused and set the machete just above his throat, just a inch left before the machete comes in contact with his throat. "that boys like you treat their mother disrespectfully." The boy just rolled his eyes. You dropped the machete on the ground and you removed you hand from his mouth, but quickly placed your hands around his throat.

"I'd rather kill you with my bare hands, because people like you make me sick," you spat. The boy rolled his eyes once again, before saying, "You? Kill me? I'd like to see you try," he challenged. Smirking, you responded with, "Certainly." Without a moments hesitation, you began you squeeze the breath out of the asshole. He was struggling to stop you, but he didn't have the energy. Soon enough, his body became still and his eyes shut close. Using two fingers, you set them on his wrist and as you expected, there was no pulse. Shaking your head, you mentally checked him off your list, "One down, one more to go," 

You picked up your machete and left the boy's room. You walked down the hallway and randomly picked a room to go in, but sadly, it was locked. "This must be it, bastard probably locked it to keep his wife out," you muttered. You used your machete to unlock the door. You jiggled it and voilà the door clicked open. You opened the door and just as you expected, it was the room. There laid the ungrateful, ignorant man, snoring like the pig he is. You walked towards him and decided to make his death a quick, but painfuldeath. "It all ends here tonight..." you whispered. Just as you said that, the man woke up abruptly, but your machete silenced him. You dug the machete in further in his throat, and watched as his mouth overflow with his own blood, with eyes wide open.

You withdrew the machete and placed it back on your waist. You walked out of the room and glanced back at the man, a sadist smile across your face, before leaving. As you walked downstairs, you stared at the helpless woman sleeping, sparing her life. You grabbed a pencil and piece a paper and wrote: 

'I ended all your troubles. There is nothing to worry about anymore. I took care of it all for you. There is no need to worry about me. xXx'

You left the note close to the lady and glimpsed around the room and spotted a white laptop. Might as well take it, so I could use it whenever I'm bored back at Slender Mansion. You took the laptop with you and put your hood back on and exited the home by the front door like any normal person would do.

Once you were away from the home, you ran into the woods, but then started walking at a steady pace.  I never knew the thrill of murder before. It felt exhilarating and exciting! I felt free! You thought while smiling.

 As you kept walking, you heard the snapping of a twig. You stopped and turned around, but didn’t see anyone that was in sight.

"Well, if it isn't [Y/N]. I never had a chance to introduce myself formally and the chance to talk to you alone."