19.

One Week Later...

The door opened slowly, as someone poked their head in and smiled.

"Ah, it's refreshing to see your face around here, again." Your psychiatrist commented as she took a seat across from where you sat on your bed. "So, tell me, [Y/N], how are you?"

Silence.

"I asked you a question, [Y/N]. It's really rude to ignore me." she said, again.

Nothing.

"You weren't the talkative type, so that's nothing new." she observed. "Tell me, where have you been hiding all this time? It must have been very hidden since no one was able to find you."

You chuckled. "As if I would tell you."

The doctor grimaced, but quickly put on a fake smile. "That's wonderful. At least we have progress." You rolled you eyes, not bothered by the fact if she saw or not.

You hung your head low, overwhelmed by the sadness that's been in your heart for so long. Years even...it hasn't left, but will it ever?

The doctor was about to speak again, but was interrupted by knocking on the door. She stood, and opened it up to be greeted by a fellow nurse. They conversed for a few minutes, when the nurse left. The doctor turned on her heel and shut the door closed. She walked towards your way, before coming to a halt.

"Good news, [Y/N]. You have a visitor. Would you like to see him?" she asked.

'Him. It's a guy then, huh?'

"Yeah." you responded without any hesitation. She nodded. "Very well." She turned and left through the door to fetch said 'visitor'.

Minutes later, she returned with someone trailing behind her. You were surprised to see none other than Liu.

"Hello, [Y/N]. Lance is here to visit you today." Your doctor spoke.

In your mind, you laughed.

'Liu chose a fake name. Or should I say 'Lance'.'

You took in his features and attire. He wore dark jeans and a black jacket, along with a beanie on his head. What interested you the most was that his scars were completely gone. He looked like he never even had them in the first place.

Probably used makeup to hide them.

You snickered at the very thought.

"Hi, Lance. It's so great to finally see you again. It's been a while, hasn't it?" you gritted through clenched teeth.

Liu aka 'Lance' shifted uncomfortably and grinned. "Yeah, it has." he replied, smiling.

The doctor smiled at both Liu and you. "This is so wonderful to finally see [Y/N] talk. She never did with me, though!" she exclaimed. "So I'll leave the both of you alone." you smiled at the doctor, "Thank you." She nodded and left.

You turned at Liu and studied him, before inspecting the room, glad to see that there wasn't any cameras or any recording device in sight.

You exahaled and closed your eyes, briefly and opened them once more. "So, what's the story?" Liu asked. Your lips formed into a thin line, then answering him, "The celebration of me turning 13 years old. Tragic. Someone died. Was thrown in here after it. Been here for four years. Might stay here the rest of my life. The end." you explained briefly.

"Seriously? I explained my past. Now, it's your turn to tell me what caused you to be in this fucked up place." he said, aggravated. You blinked several times, coming to terms that he was totally right.