The end.

Daniel cried. This couldnt be the end. Mattia and Chase came back, from behind Daniel.

"AHH!!" Chase yelled in Daniels ear, making Daniel jump in fear.

"Corbyn!" Daniel sobbed. "Look at what you did!!" He yelled.

"Oh baby. Its life." Mattia said.

Daniel cried more as Mattia pulled out a gun.

"Please dont kill us." Corbyn sobbed.

"Oh lil money I wont." Mattia smirked. "He will." He pointed at Daniel, handing him the gun. "Kill the blonde king." He said.

"No." Daniel sobbed.

"KILL THE BLONDE KING!! BEFORE HE GETS IT!" He pointed at a tied up Noen. Not that bad right? Angi was also tied up...But the one thay caught Daniels eye the most was his twins, Sarah and Corey. Mattia held knives to them.

"W-What..?" Corbyn asked, he sobbed more. "They're alive." He sobbed.

Daniel cried as he held the gun. "Kill the blonde king..." he brought the gun upward, pointing it at Corbyn.

"Kill me Daniel just do it!!" Corbyn cried.

"Shut up." Daniel sobbed.

"C'mon Dani mijo." Mattia smiled.

"What are u waiting for?" Corbyn cried.

"SHUT UP!" Daniel sobbed.

"Baby" Daniel held the gun tightly, sobbing.

"Baby I love you so much..so so much..you dont even know..your smile, laugh, hair, body, mind, soul. Everything about you is beautiful. I know I've hurt you many times before but I promise I wont do it again. I'll keep u in my arms, make sure your safe. I'll kiss you, hug you, love you will all my heart and soul. I'll buy u flowers, I'll make u breakfast in bed. I'll take the kids to school, I'll help out around the house. I love every single inch of you Corbyn Matthew Besson. I love you so much." By now Corbyn was crying too.

"You make me laugh. My laugh. You cause it! My smile. All you baby boy!! Its all you! Your smile, laugh, it keeps me sane! Your the light in my dark world. I've never felt this way before Corbyn! I want and need you!" .

Chase walked at Daniel, taking the gun from him.

"Shh." He said, holding his head.

Daniel sobbed in his chest. His babies started crying by now. The poor babies....they shouldve been in the hospital. They werent because Mattia ordered Noen to force them out.

"No I cant." Daniel sobbed into Chase.

"Shh its okay baby." Chase said, holding the gun.

Daniel cried more as Corbyn let out a sigh of relief.

Without anyone noticing, Chase lifted his arm slowly, pointing the gun at Corbyn.

Corbyns eyes widened, but before he could speak...

Once again...

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Screams, cries, wails, beating, gunshots were heard.

"CORBYN!!" Daniel yelled/cried. He ran up to Corbyn, holding him.

This would've never happend if It weren't for Daniel. It couldnt end like this.

Daniel was broken. Extremley broken. He broke Corbyn so many times. He deserved this, this and everything else.

"CORBYN!" Daniel screamed running to the boy.
"CORBYN PLEASE!!" Daniel cried out.

He held Corbyn in his arms.
"CORBYN BABY PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU CORBYN BABY PLEASE" He sobbed as he pulled him onto his chest.

Everything was falling apart at this moment.

Daniel shook Corbyn, crying endlessly. The babies were crying as if they knew what was happening. Noen and Angi were screaming, tied up. Mattia was smirking his evil smirk. And Chase? Well he was just enjoying this whole show.

Corbyn fluttered his eyes open, for one last message.
"Ever since I've seen you Daniel, I knew you we're the love of my life. Your the light of the world. Shine bright baby. I love you."Corbyn said as he squeezed Daniels hand.

"Corbyn no please" Daniel sobbed.
"I love you."

Corbyn smiled a weak smile. "I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine..."

Blood was dripping. From his body as he looked at Corey and Sarah.

"Cause I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine..." Daniel finnished the lyrics.

"Boy and girl. Perfect. You are my dandelion family. Float high, be beautiful, I love you. My family." He smiled. He closed his eyes.

"Corbyn no stop no please!!" Daniel sobbed.

"I love you." Corbyn said.

And there Daniel was. Corbyns body, dead, in his arms. Him a sobbing mess along with Noen and Angi. The babies, probably sick by now. Mattia and Chase, laughing..
.
.
.
.
Nothing lasts forever. Nothing has a happy ending. Sure, you may or may not hate me for this. But I've read a bunch of Dorbyn books, and believe me when I say it, it all ends with a happy ending with Daniel and Corbyn having kids. Maybe even getting married, having kids, living happier lives together. This book started off as a nice postive book. I wanted to give you an example of how one thing, Maybe even one person or one speck; can change someones life by a large amount. And that person was Chase Hudson. Things happen like this in the real world because nothings perfect. I wanted to be the person who showed you that. Thank you for everyone who showed me love and support. I love seeing your postive comments under this book. It makes me smile and write more for you guys. There may be one or two more of these chapters, but thats all...for now...thank you.

Dont forget to take a look at my book!! "Pornhub-Dorbyn" ❤.

"Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time....."

Fly high Dandelions.

In loving memory of Corbyn Besson...
7/16/20
R.I.P Corbyn Matthew Besson.

P Corbyn Matthew Besson

The end.