babayyy

Daniels heart dropped. What did she mean by he wasnt having a baby? Then what was everything? The weight gain, sickness, food, baby bump? Daniel wasnt sure on what she tried to say. Nor did he want to understand.

"What do you mean.." Daniel said.

"Your not having a baby." Angi started to cry. By this time, Daniel started to cry too.

"What are u eating?" Angi asked.

"Regular foods. Fruit, veggies!!" Daniel sobbed out.

"Are you sure your eating right Dani? Your eating your protein and grains?" Angi asked, sniffles came out of her.

"Yes Angi I swear Im doing everything right!! Why are you even asking me this?" Daniel kept on crying, sniffles coming out of his system. He looked horrible. The one thing he looked forward to..gone..

"Because." Angi wiped her tears.

Daniel could see the little smile. Whats there to smile about?!

"What the hewl why are you smiling!!?" Daniel cried even more.

"Because Daniel." Angi sniffled, happy laughs coming out of her. "You didnt lose your baby."

Daniel was crying happy tears now. "Im not a faliure." He whispered, carressing his stomach.

"Infact.." Angi said, giggling slightly.

"Yeah?" Daniel questioned.

"Your having twins." Angi smiled excited. Daniels heart dropped again. Two...two babies...wow.

"Oh my god." Daniel whispered. "Two?"

Angi nodded as Daniel looked at himself, crying tears of joy. "Two babies! Two little babies!!" Daniel cried happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Noen kissed Corbyn passionatley, holding his cheek.

"Noen i think we should stop." Corbyn mumbled in the kisses.

"What why?" Noen said. He kissed Corbyns jawline.

"B-Because.." Corbyns breath hitched as Noen started to suck lightly at the skin.

Kevin walked in. Smirking.

"Oh I see you didnt change Noen." Kevin said.

Noen stopped, getting off of Corbyn. "Shut up.." Noen said.

"I think you should go Noen. Now." Kevin said. Noen didnt want to go, but if he didnt now then Kevin would call security and force him to leave.

So Noen got his stuff and walked out of Corbyns room.

"Here Corbyn. New medication." Kevin smiled.

Corbyn took the pills. It made his head hurt but that was just because of the pills.

Kevin saw the crown tattoo of Corbyns.

"W-..I-..How did you get that?" Kevin asked.

"Im gang." Corbyn said as he made a sign. Kevin was shocked.

"O-Oh." He made a sign as well.

"Are you a king?" Corbyn asked him.

"No, not really."
.
.
.
.
More coming soon!!! Im a lil busy lmao