teaser

"Im not resting until I get what I want!" Mattia banged on the desk and Chase smoked a ciggar.

"Oh Matta, we wont. Not with that baby hanging on Daniel. No no matta. That baby dont see light. Not now, not ever." Chase smirked as he had a photograph of Daniel, hanged on the wall with red string connected to it, along with a picture of Corbyn, and Noen.

"Neon Noen." Mattia said. "Stupid piece of shit!!" He yelled as Chase pecked his lips.

"Oh baby dont yell. We'll start today. And we wont fail this time." Chase smirked.

"Did Corbyn live?" Mattia asked.

"Sadly. But he wont this time. Not even Daniel." Chase smirked.

Chase and Mattia got dressed in some clothing and took an airplane from Canada to LA.
.
.
.
.
.
Daniel was asleep, Having his erotic dreams as usual. Him moaning slightly.

Corbyn was asleep again as well. Kevin woke him up

"Wake up besson." Kevin said, taking out pills. Corbyn felt weak. Hes felt weaker and weaker each day. Slowly dying you can say.

"No no I dont wanna-" Corbyn got cut off by Kevin forcing the pills upon him.

"Visitors for Corbyn Besson." The nurse smiled. Kevin smirked as he took off his doctors robe. The first thing that came to Corbyns mind was Sex.

The nurse walked off.

Chase took off his hood revealing himself. Corbyn got pale. Mattia smirked, pulling out whips, chokers, knives...and what appeared to be a dildo?

"No no no NO!" Kevin covered Corbyns mouth.