Day before

Daniels p.o.v
U woke up from Charli's weird complaining.
"Daniellll!!!" She whined "My dress looks horrible!!"

"Baby it looks fine" She looked great. As always. But she can be a real handful sometimes.

She got annoyed with you. "What is wrong with you?" She spat.

"What are u talking about Charli?" I asked calmly. I didn't want to make her angrier then she already was.

"You never give me any comliments!!" She pouted.

"Lies. I always do!" She was beautiful. Although annoying, she was my princess.

"No u dont!! Oh, but when it comes to that Corbyn guy u always have something to say, don't you?!" I could see her jealousy.

"Babe hes just a friend. And im straight." I am straight....right..? I mean, I did get a boner when I saw Jack and Corbyn have sex....but thats something different.

"Mhm right." She said. "I wouldnt be surprised if i see u sucking him at the party" she walked off.

I shook my head and scrolled on tiktok. Aww Corbyn posted. Wait...whos that?

I saw this weird guy with him. Brown long hair, black nails, nice smile..who is he? And what is he doing with Corbyn?
.
Corbynbesson: Chase hoodson❤

Comments:
Lilhuddy: Corboner beeson❤
.
I commented.
.
Seaveydaniel: I can't wait to see u Corby worby💘
.
Is it weird I feel sad?..About this? I mean im not jealous..I just wanna see Corbyn and leave Chase out of the picture and have Corbyn to myself. As a friend ofc.

I scrolled more deep into the comments

Comments:
Chasessmile: Like if u ship Chorbyn
Sunset.corbyn: aww ship!!
Corbynbessonhater: Oh ur such a hoe. Daniel now Corbyn? Im sick of u.

The last comment broke my heart. But what also broke me was the fact Corbyn was with someone else.

"You have a girlfriend Daniel." I said to myself. All these pictures and Videos tiktoks...they hurt..Maybe its because Chase got to meet Corbyn before I did. I'll see him tm. Right now I have to work on my fit.

I went downstairs and saw Jonah.

"Hey bro" he said. "I forgot this was ur house but..hey!" He took a bite of an apple.

"Hey Jo" I mumbled sitting down.

"Why so sad? Charlis nail broke again?" Jonah rolled his eyes. Hes been telling me Charli isn't good for me. I just love her. So much. Shes my little girl. How can I not spoil my girl?

"No..thank god..last time she broke her nail she screamed so loud even Corbyn can hear it..and he lives in New York!!"

Jonah laughed as he went on tiktok, scrolling until he saw Corbyns post with Chase.

"Oh my god" Jonah said.

"What?" I asked worried. I thought something bad happened.

"Look" Jonah said with cute eyes. It was Corbyn and Chase.

"Oh yeah" I said.

"Look how he brings Corbyn closer to him by the waist" Jonah said. Obviously he ships them.

"Their okay I guess. He isn't the only boy Corbyn knows you know. He might even be straight." I looked at Jonah with a blank expression.

"Your jealous. Aren't you?" Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"Ew, no. Me? Jealous? Of what? a weird boy with long hair hanging out with Corbyn?" I could tell I was blushing. Darn it..

"Dani.. you cant.." Jonah said

"Look I know! Its just-..maybe its hormones-"
End of p.o.v
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chase had invited Corbyn to dinner after the plane flight. Afterwards, Corbyn went to his hotel with Chase. There was only one bed, but eh who cares right?

"We should do a TikTok" Chase smiled.

"Another one? You think so?" Corbyn put his stuff down.

Chase nodded as he searched for an audio.

"Here it is" Chase handed Corbyn the phone.

Corbyn looked at the video blushing. It showed two males, looking at eachother in full awe. "My last made me feel like I would never try again, but when I saw you I felt something I've never felt."
"Come closer, I'll give u all my love, if u treat me right, baby i'll give u everything"  as those last lyrics played, the boys got close. Nose thouching close. Too close, As if they were going to kiss.

"I think its a great Idea" Corbyn smiled as Chase did the same.

Chase sat infront of Corbyn as they started to film.
"My last made me feel like I would never try again" Corbyn and Chase stared at eachother, looking at eachother in awe. What did this mean? "but when I saw u I felt something I've never felt."
"Come closer, I'll give you all my love. If you treat me right baby I'll give you everything" Corbyn and Chase got Close as Chase cupped Corbyns cheek. He leaned in as Corbyn did the same.