uno

Birds chirped apon the morning sky. It was a beautiful day, filled with joy.
Corbyn woke up from a loud THUD downstairs. Who could it be? He thought. Im home alone. He tumbled down the stairs since it was 7:30am. Only to reveal the rose cheek boy sitting on the couch. Zach Herron.
"Hey cutie" he said getting up from the ground.
"Hey doofus" he replied.
Zach Giggled. "Are we filming today?" He asked. Corbyn nodded. They both set up the light ring (or whatever its called) for good lighting.
Corbyn and Zach fimled a great amount of tiktoks. Soon, they posted them and got drowned with a bunch of likes and comments.

"Omg cutiess!!😍"
"If u ship Zorbyn---->"
"Love this❤"

Corbyn smiled at the great comments and watched dumbo with Zach. A couple of hours later, the movie finnished. Zach left Corbyns place leaving Corbyn alone at home.

What better way to by time then to make TikToks? Corbyn said to himself. Since the light ring thingy was still set up, Corbyn scrolled trying to find an audio.

Corbyn was always classified as the 'Soft boy'. He didn't mind it but he wanted to try comething new. Soon Corbyn found the right audio.

"I'm lookin' for Mrs. Bubble Gum
I'm Mr. Chik-O-Stick
I wanna (dun dun dunt)(oh)
Cause you so thick"

As the song played Corbyn got nervous. Although he didn't know why. Maybe it was because of the hate he can get for posting something like this. Or maybe it was because it was out of his confort zone. Although, whatever it was, it frightend him.

The song played, Corbyn shut his eyes and threw it back.
(Baha wtf am I doing but thow ittt backkkk!!!!)

The song finnished. With trembling fear, corbyn pressed the "post" botton. With a long sigh, He ploped himself on the bed. Corbyns anxiety flooded his body with flaming heat coursing through his veins.

As soon as you know it, the post got flooded with likes and comments.

"He did not just-"
"Idk if I should be scared..or turned on.."
"Daddy? I think so."

Corbyns cheeks flushed, until he read those comments.

"Ew, who the fuck does he think he is?"
"Im reporting this shit. Absolutley disgusting."
"Wtf is this😐"

Corbyn frowned and wrapped a blanket around himself. 'I should've never done this' he thought.

DANIELS P.O.V

Today was a long day. I had to help my dad with some things for a couple of hours and I needed some time to myself. So decided to hop on the great old app TikTok. As I was scrolling, I saw something. A boy with the name of Corbyn Besson.

I put my airpods on and listened to the audio, and paying much attention to the dance ofc.

My TicToks were much far different from his. His were soft and cute. Mine were dark..and weird. Or as some might say "hot". His smile, and the way he shut his eyes made my heart flutter. This may be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

But I had to admit. His moves were not only cute. They were really hot. Like REALLY hot. I hesitated as I commented on his post.

"Hot😳"

Hi:)