sex

It was morning. Daniel turned around and cuddled against the person to his left.

"Chase?!" Daniel gasped.

"Oh, yeah sorry...Corbyn slept with Noen so I had to come here."

~last night~

"I was just watching 50 shades of grey with Daniel." Noen giggled. "Its intense."

"Not really. I've done and seen worse." Corbyn chuckled.

"Im serious!! Theirs this scene of a girl who gets her pussy licked!!" Noen blushed.

"I-..Do u need help?" Corbyn gave him a look while he let out a couple of laughs.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do." Noen said.

"Well then." Corbyn smirked.

"Pervert." Noen rolled his eyes.

Corbyn gave Noen a look before shooting back at him. "Im not a pervert. Pervert."

"You are so. Pervert." Noen said getting closer, booping the others nose.

"No im not pervert." Corbyn said, he giggled when his nose got booped once again.

10 minutes later.

Nobody could describe how this happend. Not even me. Nor the victims of it.

50 shades of Grey played on Noens laptop as he was ontop of Corbyn, having a heated make-out session.

"This is bad." Noen mumbled in the kisses they shared.

"No no, just keep going." Corbyn mumbled, getting ontop of Noen, continuing to make out with him.

The two boys made out as Chase knocked on the door.

"Guys I need to sleep."

"Go away!!" Corbyn yelled as he continued to kiss Noen.

Chase put his hands up in surrender as he walked to Daniels room.

Corbyn and Noen were still kissing. Holding eachothers waist, toungue, moans coming out of their mouths here and there.

~flashback overr~

"I guess thats fine." Daniel yawned.

He got up as Chase smiled. "Now isn't that cute? A Naniel baby."

"Dont u mean d-" Daniel stopped himself.

"What?" Chase asked in confusion. His smile faded slightly.

"Oh nothing just saying its my baby you know. My cramps. My cravings. My hormones. My pain." Daniel said. "But nobody cares."

Daniel walked around the house as he yawned. He went to the bathroom and threw up.

"Jesus lord." Daniel said as he brushed his teeth. His back ached like as if he got back fucked.

Daniel whimpered as he walked downstairs. Todays pain was the worst.

"What should we eat peanut?" Daniel asked. "We can eat some fruit. Strawberries and blueberries with bannanas?" Daniel heard no response. "I'll take that as a yes." He giggled as he made his breakfast.

He ate his fuit as he got loads of questions from fans talking about his pregnancy.

"Oh baby." He said. "I cant wait to have u in my arms. I wonder what you'll be. Boy, girl?" Daniel giggled. He really wanted a girl so then he can dress her into pretty pink clothing. Pink wasnt Daniels favorite but he felt like it had to be it. You know?