34. | do it for love

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, FLUFF, SEXUAL CONTENT, AND MENTIONS OF SCARS

As the sun begins rising beyond the horizon, Taehyung and Jungkook lay in complete silence, cuddled up in each other's arms, their fingers entangled together. Jungkook's shirtless and Taehyung's bandages have been discarded on the nightstand, their marks of the past visible to each other.

They stare up at the cream-coloured ceiling, neither one of them uttering a word, letting the rise and fall of their chests comfort them. Taehyung's fingers loosen around Jungkook's and his lazy eyes cast down to his left forearm, covered in small scars and bumps. Jungkook stares at them, too, smiling at how much the blonde's healed and improved from who he was before.

"They're pretty, Tae," Jungkook whispers, running a gentle hand over Taehyung's scarred arm, enjoying the thought of how better they've both gotten. "Don't be ashamed of them."

Jungkook rolls over and sits on Taehyung's stomach, staring down at the blonde underneath him. He feels Taehyung run his cold fingertips along the scars littered across his stomach and he slowly raises himself up, pressing a gentle kiss against one of the prominent marks, causing the pink-haired boy to shiver at the foreign feeling of lips against the vandalised skin.

"Don't be ashamed of yours either, angel."

Their hands intertwine again, locking around each other, and Jungkook finds his cheeks blushing a light pink because they've never been this intimate with each other; this close and cuddly with each other before. It feels comforting and nice, like how every relationship should be.

"I'm not ashamed anymore, Tae," Jungkook says, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss against his boyfriend's lips, smiling at him, flashing those adorable bunny teeth. "You're helping me get there."

Taehyung softly giggles against Jungkook's lips and wraps his arms around his waist, bringing him close and pressing their foreheads together. They stare into each other's eyes once again and press their lips together, sealing any cheesy words that want to come tumbling out.

They're finally happy together. Taehyung feels like the luckiest boy in the world, and Jungkook feels like he's dreaming because he's finally happy after so many years of feeling down and upset.

"We should probably leave soon," Taehyung whispers against his lips, hugging the pink-haired boy close to his chest, never wanting to let him go. "Therapy starts in an hour and we're not even showered."

"Maybe we can shower together?" Jungkook suggests, blushing as a smirk stretches out across Taehyung's face. He knows that smirk all too well and Jungkook feels something course through his veins.

"Sounds perfect."

TWITTER CHAT
itzjhope

JIMIN
babe

JIMIN
it's been two days

JIMIN
can you really not leave the
studio?

JIMIN
i miss you so much </3

HOSEOK
i'm sorry, princess

HOSEOK
but i'm stuck here for another
couple hours

HOSEOK
they're working my ass off

HOSEOK
i'm really sorry

HOSEOK
i'll be home as soon as i
can, okay?