Chapter Twenty Five (25)

"Mama, this is a letter from daycare." Sehyun give Hayoung a piece of paper.

"A Day of Talents?" Hayoung read the information on the paper.

"We will make a performances and all the parents will come." said Sehyun.

"Ouh really? My baby Sehyun will do what performance?" Sehyun being so excited and show his dance in front of Hayoung.

"Dance? You will dance?" Sehyun nods. Hayoung pat her son's head softly.

"You really a mini of papa."

"Huh? Papa can dance?" ask Sehyun curiously.

"Yup! But papa don't show it to anyone. When we were in college, papa enter basketball club instead of dance club." Explain Hayoung.

"Mama, Sehyun want to ask something. But mama please don't get angry." Hayoung looking at her innocent 4 years old son.

"Okay, I promise I don't get angry. What you want to ask?" Sehyun put his little hand on Hayoung's tummy.

"Why mama is getting fat? Mama eat so much huh?" Hayoung blink a few times before she laugh so hard. Hayoung pinch Sehyun's cheeks.

"Mama is not fat Sehyun-ah. Mama is pregnant. Inside mama's, there is a baby. Your little sibling." Hayoung forgot that she didn't tell Sehyun yet and as time passed her tummy already showing a little.

"Sehyunnie siblings?" Sehyun round eyes showing an interest.

"Your siblings will be inside mama for nine months before he/she out. So, Sehyun will be a older brother and take care of this baby, okay?"

"Okay mama..."

"Sehyun want little brother or little sister?" Hayoung try to see his reaction.

"Hmmm....Sehyunnie's friend said it's better to have little sister because they won't take the toys. So, we aren't sharing." Hayoung smile. Children's mind is still innocent.

"Doesn't matter if the baby boy or girl, Sehyun have to take care and protect them." Hayoung kiss Sehyun's chubby cheeks.

"Mama...." Sehyun try to escape as he feel a bit shy. Hayoung just chuckles as children like him already reach the puberty as a grown up.

*****************************************************************************

Sehun sit on the bed and open his laptop to continue his work. Originally, he want to stay back at office. But thinking leaving Hayoung and Sehyun alone at home made him brought the work to home.

"Hun...." call Hayoung

"Hmmm...."

"Hunnn...." called Hayoung again,

"Hmmm...." Sehun just reply half hearted as his mind totally focus on his work.

"What are you doing? You aren't even reply to me." Hayoung already feel irritated.

"Just some office work babe." Sehun put back his glasses. Even though Hayoung know the work is important but she want Sehun to entertain her.

"Hun, let's go buy some baby stuff tomorrow." Hayoung put her arms around Sehun's neck.

"Tomorrow? But after lunch hours okay? I have meeting in the morning." said Sehun.

"I want green tea ice cream...." Hayoung once again disturbing Sehun by putting her face on Sehun's crook.

"Take it on the fridge babe, I already stock up the foods. I know you will hungry and craving." Hayoung gritted her teeth. She don't want to eat the ice cream, she just want clingy with him. Sehun noticed what Hayoung's want, but he try to not look at it as he want to complete his work as fast as he can.

"Haishhh...." Hayoung take her phone and put away the paper to the table beside the bed. Then she put herself on Sehun's lap.

"Babe...." calling Sehun. But Hayoung ignored him just like he did to her. Sehun just sigh. He let Hayoung sit on his lap and playing games while he continue doing his work. Actually, Sehun is not that focus as Hayoung's game sound is conquering.

"Honey, please..." Hayoung look at Sehun from below.

"You are the one who not paying attention to me."

"I know....i know....give me half an hour. Then, I will go to you." Hayoung shook her head.

"20 minutes?"

"10 minutes."

"15 minutes?" Sehun try to negotiation with Hayoung.

"5 minutes!" Hayoung throw a pillow to him.

"Okay, okay 10 minutes." Sehun try to do as fast as possible while Hayoung lay her back and playing with her phone.

"I'm done!" finally Sehun shut down his laptop and put aside all the documents. But then when he turns, he saw Hayoung glare at him.

"Babe...." Sehun take a pecks on her lips to avoid her anger.

"You're so annoying!" Sehun chuckles. He know Hayoung is not serious. Sehun take Hayoung into his arms. Suddenly,

"Young....." Sehun unbutton Hayoung's pyjamas and put his hand on her breast.

"Arghhh...." Hayoung moans softly.

"Slowly, it's very sensitive right now." Even though Hayoung saying to avoid her feel hurt but to Sehun, it's like she give a green light.

"I can't stand it anymore...." The night passed with the activitiy all couple always do.

****************************************************************************

(D-DAY)

Today is Sehyun's daycare, "A Day of Talents". Sehun and Hayoung already enter the place where the performance will held and find a suitable place.

TOKK TOKK. A sound of mic make everyone attention to the stage.

"Hi, good morning to everyone. Thank you for coming to Guardian Daycare "A Day of Talents." We decided to make this event as we want to show to everyone that the children have something that we shouldn't ignore even though they are still young which is, their precious talents. I hope everyone would enjoy their performance. Thank you." Everyone clapped as the teacher finish her speech.

"We welcome the first performance from Blossom class to perform their group dance." said the MC.

"It's Sehyun's class." Hayoung tap Sehun as she's so excited to see her son performance. Then, a group of kids out from the back stage and find their own position. Sehun hold the camera to capture the moment. Then, the music play.

Kom-sae-mari-ga han ji-bae iss-eo
a-pa-gom, eo-ma-gom, a-gi-gom

There are three bears in a house,
Father bear, Mommy bear, baby bear!

Hayoung squel as she feel the kids are so cute and Sehyun is so focus on his dance steps.

a-pa-gom-eun dung-dung-hae
eo-ma-gom-eun nal-shi-nae

Daddy bear is fatty,
Mommy bear is slim,

"No, Papa is slim. Mama is the one who fat." point Sehun to Hayoung's tummy as she is pregnant.

"Awww aww...." Hayoung pull Sehun's ear as she know Sehun is teasing her.

"You want to die?" Sehun try to save his ear.

"Babe, I'm joking..." other parents who sit beside them just laugh. Hayoung feel embarrassed.

a-gi-gom-eun neo-mu gi-yeo-wa
eu-seuk eu-seuk chal-han-da

Baby bear is too cute!
Shrug! Shrug!* You are doing well!

The performance end very well.

"My baby already grow up. I'm so proud of him. He did very well." Hayoung cry a bit on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun just looking at her and make a weird face.

'He just dance to Three Bear's song. It's not like he received an award for military services'