Chapter Fourteen (14)

After some time, Sehun and Irene heading back to their home and promised to be a friends. Sehun don't take any serious feelings without knowing there were be a big problem that impact his life soon. Irene starring at her phone,

'Just give him a second chance. Everyone deserves that'. Yes, everyone deserves a second chance. Second chance to start his new life. Irene thought.

To: Kim Taehyung

Tae-ah, I want to meet you. Can you come to S Hospital?

From: Kim Taehyung > To: Irene Bae

Coming in half an hour

**************************************************************

Sehun open the door and quietly enter the house. He feel a bit weird as like no one is at home, but Hayoung didn't text him and saying she's out.

'Maybe she's forgot'. Sehun take a towel and go to bathroom and take a quick bath and change his clothes to casual ones. When he's lay on the bed then he notice a small notes on the table. He open it and its made Sehun get up and feel like the blood drained from his body.

Hunnie,

If you read this, I probably no longer here. This is very hard decision to make, but I don't want to burden you anymore. I know what I'm did will not be forgiven, but I still love you no matter what. I promise I'll keep you with our son photos. Don't search for me------- Oh Hayoung.

The paper fall down from Sehun's hand. Along with the tears.

************************************************************

Taehyung climb the stairs as he felt a little bit weird when Irene text him first. Well, actually it's not really weird when they were a couple but after they break up and they 'sleep' together, Irene never talk to him. He open the door and see a woman wait for him at the corner.

"Joohyun...." call Taehyung softly. He can't lied, even though he said he hate that woman but the truth he still loves her.

"You are here" said Irene without turn her back.

"What you want to talk? I don't have so much time" Taehyung lied. Of course he want to spend his entire life with her but the awkwardness prevent him to do so.

"Tae-ah, I want to ask something. Can you answer it honestly?" Taehyung didn't answer her but he remain silent as he wait for her question.

"Do you still love me?" His lips were shaking. He really want to hug that body in front of him and tell her he loves her from the first time they met until now.

"Ahh, I shouldn't ask that question. Of course you're not." Irene sniffed.

"I love you from the moment we met. I know I told you many times before but I still want to say it for the last time. I never loves someone other than you. Not even Sehun, not even Junmyeon. I did it because I want you to believe the reason we broke up is because I have someone else. I know you won't believe me, but that is what happen actually. I hope you are happy when I'm gone. I'm sorry for everything." Taehyung eyes grow bigger as soon he saw Irene take out the knife from her coat pocket.

"W—what you gonna do?"

"Whatever you think you want to do, just don't" Irene shook his head.

"I can' take it anymore Tae-ah, my parents doesn't know that I'm pregnant. I'm sorry but I already told Sehun the truth. It's okay if you don't want to responsible. Me and our child will go together" Irene close her eyes and ready to stab her stomach with the knife. She counts inside,