Chapter Twenty Four (24)

Hayoung open her eyes slowly as she feel something disturbing on her neck. As she turns, she found that Sehun sleep soundless beside her and he hide his face on her neck. Hayoung caress his hairs softly. She remind of last night conversation.

(FLASHBACK)

Hayoung eyes already swallon as she crying too much. Her heart felt ache too much when Sehun got angry with her as she met with Taehyung but she never said anything abt his relationship Irene.

KREKK!!

The door of the room open and Sehun enter and make a way to the bed. Without any word he hug Hayoung behind.

"Let us like this for a minute. It's been a while." said Sehun. Hayoung just let he do whatever he want. She don't have any energy to refuse.

"Sehun-ah..." Hayoung open her mouth after a minute.

"Shhhh....don't say anything. I'm sorry." Hayoung shook her head.

"No, it's not. I shouldn't came back to your life. I'm the one who shamless here. I'm so full of myself that you will love me all the time. I thought there's no one would take my place in your heart. I'm so selfish for keep you for myself even though you deserves someone much better than me."

"What are you talking about? I always love you. My heart never change! Stop blaming yourself and let out the things that roaming around your mind. I want Hayoung that always express herself to me, I don't want Hayoung that keep everything within herself. I want the old you, I miss her so much. Where she is right now?" Sehun cup Hayoung's face and kiss her lips.

"Mmmmhhh...."

"I'm sorry...." Hayoung can't hide her tears as she hug Sehun tightly.

"I—I just afraid you will go with her and leave me alone."

"Don't ever think like that anymore. If I can loves you all this time, what make it different now?" Hayoung didn't answer him.

"Enough, take a bath and go to sleep."

(End of Flashback)

"Urghhh....." Sehun moves as he feel his sleep being disturb.

"Wake up Hun, it's already morning." Sehun just blink his eyes as he see Hayoung smile in front of him. It's been a long since he saw that smile.

"Five minutes more Young..." Sehun want to know how Hayoung deal with him. He love to tease her.

CCUPP . Without Sehun expect, Hayoung kiss on his lips.

"You will get more if you wake up." said Hayoung and take her towel and go to bathroom. Sehun took a few seconds to process.

"I ALREADY WOKE UP!" shout Sehun. Of course he want more.

"What are you doing?" ask Sehun while wrapping his arms around Hayoung's waist.

"Just some toast and omelette for breakfast. Are you okay with it?" Sehun already trail his kiss on Hayoung's neck.

"I just eat everything you cooks. But, it's more delicious if I eat you as a breakfast." Hayoung's face already red hearing Sehun's words.

"Pervert!" she slap Sehun's arms. Sehun just chuckles looking at her response.

"Where's Sehyun?" Sehun searching for his son.

"He already went to daycare. The van picked up him just now." Since Sehun and Hayoung busy with their work, they decided to send Sehyun to daycare to avoid him bored and want him to make a new friends.