Chapter Nineteen (19)

"Guys, do you know our family day is coming up?" Seungjae roaming about his college cubicle to spread the news.

"Really? Where's the destination?" ask Nana curiously.

"Jeju-do" replied Seungjae. Then, everyone starting make a fuss,

"Why jeju-do? Usually we go to overseas." Seungjae put his hand up,

"Before you guys make an assumption, Mr Oh said it's because we have a campaign to launch so he didn't want to waste more time. Also, he told Mrs Jung if the campaign is successful he will give a free vacation as a reward. All covered by the company." Explain Seungjae with a huge smile. Seungjae explanation make everyone jump into a joy.

"Okay, for those want go to Jeju-do give your name to me." Seungjae take out a piece of paper and people start gathering at his cubicle. Hayoung just smile looking at her college who enthusiastic about the vacation.

"Hayoung-sshi, you don't want to put your name?" ask Nana.

"I have to think first. Beside I can't leave my son alone." reply Hayoung

"It's okay noona. Beside, the last day to give name is on Friday. You have a few day left." said Seungjae. Hayoung nods. Actually the problem is not Sehyun, but Sehun. She don't know if Sehun will give permission to bring their son to the Jeju-do.

**************************************************************************

Hayoung focusing on her work when her phone were ringing. It show Teacher Sun Bin. Hayoung quickly pick up the phone.

"Hello, Mrs Oh...It's me teacher Sun Bin"

"Hello teacher, what is it?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you Mrs Oh, I think Sehyun is not feeling well today. He throw up after eating and he refuse to take medicine." said Sun Bin.

"Really? This morning he still look fine. It's okay, I'm coming now." Hayoung hang up the call and text Sehun but don't receive any reply. She try to call him, but no one answer. After Sehun and Hayoung being in a good term, Hayoung tried to put Sehun as the important person if anything regarding their son. When she think Sehun won't reply anytime, she go to Sehun's room but then she stop at Eunji's table.

"Is Sehun inside?" Eunji nods.

"He has a guest."

"Ouh, who?" usually Hayoung didn't care about it since he's businessman, of course he have to meet a client, but don't know why suddenly that question slip out from her mouth.

"Hmm, Irene." Eunji seems hesistate and look at Hayoung's reaction.

"Oh.....by the way, I come here to ask for half day. But then, he look busy. Can you forward it to him later on?" Hayoung form a thin smile. Don't know what to react at that time.

"Sure, I will tell him."

"Thank you." Hayoung walk away from there. Eunji sigh,

"What a bad timing....."

******************************************************************

Hayoung put the small towel on Sehyun's forehead. She caress her son hairs slowly and give him a kiss on cheeks.

"Get well soon my baby. You are the only I have right now." Hayoung put the blanket on Sehyun to keep him warm. She rushing to the day care after received the call and bought Sehyun's back to home after that. If getting worse, she have to bring him to the hospital.