Chapter Sixteen (16)

"Hey guys, you want to know some new gossip?" Seungjae look at his college and smirks.

"What is it?" ask another woman who seems interested to know about it.

"You guys already knew how Mr Oh always direct with all the workers right?" all of them who heard Seungjae start talking nods agreed.

"But, I heard Mr Oh doesn't want to discuss directly with Hayoung-sshi. Mr Oh always send Mrs Jung to update him everything. Don't you feel something is fishy?"

"Hmmm, if we think of that. Surely it was so fishy. But maybe Mr Oh is very busy and can't catch up with the recent project." Seungjae shook his head,

"Alright, I have the big bomb here" Seungjae start to laugh evilly, the college looking at each other,

"Before, I known this woman named Sooyoung through my blind date. When she knew where I worked and knew Mr Oh is my boss, she asked if I know woman named Hayoung because she lost contact with her, because Sooyoung is Mr Oh classmates and she thought if she can contact with that woman through Mr Oh. But I said, there is no woman beside Mrs Jung that I see. Beside, at that time I don't even know Hayoung-sshi. Then Sooyoung said it's a weird because wherever Sehun is, there will be Hayoung too" Seungjae put his arms together,

"So, what do you guys think? It is possible that Hayoung with Mr Oh is the same Hayoung we have known?"

"Now when you talked about this, I also felt something wrong. Sometimes, I saw both of them like so uncomfortable. It's like they avoiding each other." said woman 1

"What if actually Mr Oh and Hayoung-sshi is a couple before?" said woman 2

"Then, they broke up because Hayoung-sshi is pregnant with other man's child?" said woman 1 again. Then, both of them gasped.

"Guys, do not think like that. I don't think Hayoung-sshi is that kind of woman. We don't even know her very well." said Daniel, one of the staff.

"Are you guys already done with the gossip?" all of them turn their back and saw Eunji put her arms together with not-so-friendly look. It's a quite rare cause Eunji known as cheerful staff. She's so humble even though she's Sehun secretary.

"The meeting will start another five minute. Get ready." Just in short words everyone hurried go to meeting room.

"You think Mrs Jung heard what we are saying? She's not only Mr Oh secretary but his friends from university and already married with his friend too" ask woman 1 to woman 2 by whispering.

"I don't know, but I hope she's not." Eunji sighs, actually she heard from the beginning.

'If this going around, Sehun and Hayoung will have a big problem'

Sehun check out the document while everyone is waiting for him to start the meeting.

"Mr Oh, you can start the meeting now." Eunji give all the papers to the staff. Sehun eyes trail around the room but can't find the face he's want to look.

"Ms Oh going a bit late because her son got a fever. I thought she already text you." said Eunji as she knew what Sehun is thinking. Sehun take his phone from the pocket.

From: My Youngie

Sehun-sshi, I'm a bit late for the meeting because my son got a fever since last night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To be honest, Sehun never changed Hayoung's contact name on his phone. Before, Hayoung didn't active her number. Since she's back, she use her old number like before. The only thing that change is the way they called each other. Before, it's was Youngie/Hunnie or just their names. Now, Mr Oh, Ms Oh, Sehun-sshi, Hayoung-sshi.