Chapter 1: The Music Box

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

Mario Narrator: It's raining... I heard that it always rains in this arena. No one has ever told me where this place exactly was. Rumors say it eats people alive. I didn't come too investigate this place because of the rumors though. I am here to find out what happened to the missing people. Those that come in this place never return. What I really want to know is... Why are people vanishing when they visit this place? SMG4 told me where it is since he was about to do his meme video there but after hearing the rumor, he literally sh-t his pant which I'm not going to lie it was PRICELESS. I went to the Princess to see if she can help me but she declines... Yup still the same Princess B--ch like always. I was about to go alone until I came across my Inkling girlfriend Meggy. I told her about the rumor, and she want to come with me. At first, I didn't want her to come with me for her own safety but she don't want me to go alone in the mansion and want to keep me safe. I didn't argue with her since I know I'll end up making her worry so I let Meggy come with me. But we knew in the end, it was a decision we was going to REGRET...

-Forest-

Mario & Meggy was walking through the wood looking for the Mysterious Mansion.

Mario: Man... Is this even the right way? I feel lost...

Meggy: Check the map to see if we're going the right way.

Mario: Alright Sweetie.

Mario kiss Meggy which make her blush as Mario check his pocket.

Mario: Where did I put that thing?

As Mario felt the paper.

Mario: Found it!

Mario took the map out & look at it.

Mario: Oh! It's just up ahead, how silly of me!

Meggy: *Giggle* What would you do with me Red.

Mario: Probably lost. Let go my love.

Mario & Meggy hold each other & continue to the Mysterious Mansion.

-Outside of the Mansion-

Mario & Meggy made it to the Mansion as he opens the gate.

Mario: After you.

Meggy: Aww thank.

Meggy kiss Mario cheek and went pass the gate as Mario walk & close the gate as they see tree, a fountain, few tombstones & two type of statue one of a woman & the other is the male Inkling.

Mario: This must be the place that SMG4 told me about.

Meggy: Yeah, it looks... Creepy.

As thunder roar.

Mario: We should get inside quick. It's starting to rain harder.

Meggy: Yeah, the sooner the better.

Meggy look around Mario took out his journal & begin to write.