The Final Bonus Chapter: The Sealed Ending (Last Ending)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Take place AFTER Chapter 18. Just like with the Better Off Lost & Puppet Ending, the Sealed Ending is the LAST Outcome AFTER Beating Malice. So see what happen after being Malice is this outcome. As you may know from the Puppet Ending on requiring it from talking to Anna but don't put Serina Soul to rest. But to get the Sealed Ending in the REMASTERED the Requirement is to just NOT Talk to Anna in the cave from her grave and just go straight to the next arena to face against Malice. In the OG when the player enter the Cave DON'T go left and just go right to head to the next arena and NOT talk to Anna while in the REMASTERED it must easier to get it. All saw what happened if Mario & Meggy talk to Anna while Luigi & Saiko was pass out. But let see what happen if they DIDN'T go to Anna and talk to her and since they DIDN'T meet Anna, I'm going to just leave it as a RS Little Girl since they never did get her name. This also will start right AFTER Luigi & Saiko defeat Malice & Mace. And with that, enjoy the LAST Ending.)

After the light shine Luigi & Saiko was unblinded from it.

Luigi: Mama mia...

Saiko: Did it work?

As they see that everything was white... And saw Malice & Mace still standing with there eyes open and saw that Alice & Mace still got control of Mario & Meggy.

Luigi: *Shock and thought* H-Huh? They're still in control?

Saiko: *Shock and thought* The 6th bell DIDN'T ring... How can they still have control of there body... This isn't looking good.

Malice: *Unamused* Did you two really think that was going to help your brother & his girlfriend? What a joke!

Mace: *Unamused* It's cute that you both think that there's hope to save them. I honestly almost laugh from that joke. But I think it time to end this!

And then out of nowhere RS Little Girl appear infront of Malice & Mace and use her power to hold them both down with a massive force of her power. 

Malice/Mace: *Felt a massive force and Power stopping us while seeing a RS Girl and was shock to see her again* !!!

RS Little Girl: *Using a massive force and my power to keep Malice & Mace * Use the Music Box now! They're too powerful! If you don't use it, they'll kill you both!

Saiko: *Thought* Huh? What does she mean? Who is she-.

Luigi saw something glowing in his pocket and took it out to see the Music Box glowing.

Luigi: *Saw the Music Box was glowing* The Music Box? 

RS Little Girl push Malice & Mace away from Luigi and Saiko as they felt very weak.

Malice: *Shock and saw the Music Box while feeling very weak* What?

Mace: *Shock and felt very weak* It's can't be!