Chapter 10: Trust

Mario and Meggy exit the room they saw it lead to the bottom left side of the Mansion where they hid in the crate after hiding from the creepy noise.

Meggy: Huh, so that what this room was.

Mario: It does seem like it. Let meet what with Riba. *Went to the door* 

As Meggy about to follow Mario... She heard footstep from the far end of the hall.

Meggy: *Thought* What is that...? *Felt a very DREADFUL feeling* I'm getting a DREADFUL feeling just by looking at it... I better not stick around and check.

Meggy caught up to Mario and they was outside of the mansion and saw Riba looking at the edge of the Garden that is at the other side of the gap.

Mario: There you are!

Meggy: Next time can you please don't leave us like that. No telling what danger we would have came across.

Riba: You're here and alive as well. Stop worrying.

Meggy: *Sigh in annoyance*

Riba: *Looking at the gap* I have to find a way to cross this gap.

Meggy: Sorry to break it to you. We can't cross here.

Mario: This gap is too large for even us to jump over.

Riba: *Sigh and unamused* Why would you two jump over? You can't grab onto anything. You'll slip and would have die.

Meggy: *Unamused* We was aware of that. Got any idea how we can cross?

Riba: *Thinking* Hmmm. *Got an ideas* I remember there was a plank large enough to use. If we can use that we can cross.

Mario: *Unsure* Are you sure that's even safe?

Meggy: Where do we even find it?

Riba: It inside one of the room where the hallway is that I came from where I first came across you two.

Meggy: *Not sure to believe what Riba said*

Riba: *Annoy* Well, unless you two have any other idea to escape this nightmare, I'm all ear.

Meggy: I... *Sigh and rub my arm nervously* I guess not.

Mario: I don't either. Sorry.

Meggy: But are you really sure it there?

Riba: I'm sure. At the end of the hallway, I think there was a plank somewhere on the first first floor. I have to look for it.

Mario: *Smile* That's great! Let's go!

Meggy: *Smile* The sooner we find it the sooner we get out!

Riba: *Thought* No... This is a bad idea. With these Spirit inside them the moment if they are at the weakest mental they be control by them again. They'll be much SAFER staying here then coming with me. This is a better plan for both of us.

Riba look at Mario and Meggy.