FIRST Secret Scene & The Omitted Memory Ending Epilogue

-7 Years Later-

???: *Running back to a cabin while giggling* Come on Bestie!

???2: *Running* Be careful Bestie. Wait for me!

7 year old Alice & Jace was running back inside the cabin which is somewhere a bit far from Inktopolis and in the middle of the wood to tell their caretaker what they did as they arrive.

Alice: Appa!

Jace: Ompa!

Alice & Jace made it back to their Cabin home.

Alice: Appa! We're home~!

Jace: Ompa! You would not believe what we did!

Alice & Jace enter the Cabin as it have a fireplace, couch, a T.V with some console including the old one, Splat-Gears, stair, kitchen, bathroom and some rooms as they was in the living room.

Alice: *Happy* Appa! Appa!

Jace: *Happy* Ompa! Ompa!

As the look around.

Alice: *Smile* Where are you?

Jace: *Smile* Are you home?

As two figure appear near them as it turn out Appa & Ompa are actually Curse Mario & Curse Meggy.

Jace: *Ran and hug Curse Meggy* Ompa!

Curse Meggy: *Smile and hug Jace back as my own son* Hey Sweetie.

Curse Mario: *Smile* We're right here.

Alice: *Smile* Appa, Ompa! Me and Bestie have to tell you two something!

Jace: *Smile* It really awesome!

Curse Mario: Hm?

Curse Meggy: *Smile* Really? What is it?

Alice: I found an apple in a tree. I tired to reach it but it was too high.

Curse Meggy: Oh? You didn't hurt yourself?

Alice: *Shook* Nope! Bestie caught me before I got hurt! He was like a Superhero!

Jace: Mmhmm! All I did is learn from your training Ompa and use it to keep Bestie safe.

Curse Meggy: Aww...

Curse Mario: *Smile*

Alice: But I wish I could jump as high as you.

Curse Mario: *Laugh* Haha, be careful. We wouldn't want you two getting hurt.

Curse Meggy: *Pat Jace head* Good job for keeping Alice safe Sweetie. I'm very proud of you, Jace.

Jace: *Eyes sparkle and hug Curse Meggy*

Alice hug Curse Mario as they hug their adopted child and they was happy to have reach this far.