Chapter 17: The Ritual

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Mario & Meggy-

Mario & Meggy was once again back to the glowing forest but this time the arena was glowing white with the tree now full black as they stand up and saw Alice & Jace ahead.

Mario/Meggy: ........

Mario & Meggy walk to Alice & Jace.

Jace: *Smirk* Look who show up once again Bestie. Think they finally realize how hopeless it was?

Alice: *Smirk* Let see if that true Bestie~.

Mario/Meggy: *Arrive to Alice & Jace*

Alice: *Smirk* Now, will you two submit yourself to us?

Jace: *Smirk* This is your last chance to submit to us.

Mario/Meggy: ......

Alice: *Seeing how silence they was and getting a bit annoy* Well?

Jace: *Growl a bit from being impatient* Don't have all day, what your answer?

Mario: *Tightest my fist* No.

Meggy: *Growl* Burn in h-ll, f--ker.

As Alice & Jace heard those word... They had enough of this and both begin to float and there eyes was glowing.

Alice: *Rage* Insolent fool!

Jace: *Rage* Okay! Now our f--king limit is broken now!!!

Mario/Meggy: ?!

Alice: *Rage* Fine, we gave you both a chance to surrender. Instead, we will take it by force!

Jace: *Rage* We offer you both a easy way. But now it all f--king hard way now!

Mario: *Mad* You both can throw any obstacle at us. We will overcome it! We won't let you take our body!

Meggy: *Mad* Indeed! You two are not going get your way! No matte how many nightmare you two f--king throw at us, we will not fall into despair! And we're sure as h-ll are not submitting to two killer! So here this answer, f--k... You... Both!

Alice: *Evil smile* Foolish man and girl, you two will eat those words!

Jace: *Evil smile* Those are fighting words, we'll happy to accept b--ch!

Mario & Meggy was back into the hallway and saw that the hallway was red with the fourth door open.

Mario: Here again.

Meggy: But everything look Red and bright. Alice & Jace isn't going to let us go that easily.

Mario: *Worry* No telling what they're going to do after taking our body. *Realize* Luigi, Saiko... Oh no... Are they okay?!

Meggy: *Growl* They better not hurt them! We have to go back now!

Mario: *Looking at the fourth door open* Then we better move it!

Meggy: Right!

As they went through the 4th door as it glow and reveal the LAST Vision.

-Flashback-

The vision was showing Riba looking around the mansion to find where Anna & Serina after being missing for so long and was worry as he was in there room (Which is the room where Mario (Alice) & Meggy (Jace) first attack Riba in Chapter 11.).

Riba: *Worry* Anna? Serina? Are you in here? *Looking and saw that they wasn't here and sigh while starting to lose hope* What I am thinking? *Walk to there beds* I already checked this room dozen of times. It's not like they are both going to magically reappear. *Thinking really hard* Come on, there should be a clue somewhere. *Look at Anna bed and saw something pink underneath her bed* Hm? There's something under Anna bed's.