Bonus Chapter 7: The Puppet Ending

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Take place AFTER Chapter 18. After the Final boss against Malice from (Mario) The Music Box REMASTERED, there are THREE Outcome that can happen after the Final Boss. You all saw what through out the Chapters that lead to the TRUE Finale of the Better Off Lost Ending. But... What happened if thing went differently BEFORE Facing Malice. And also this ending requirement have CHANGE in the REMASTERED. In the OG the player need to put Anna soul to rest in the cave but it also require the player to NOT have all 18 Journals Entire. But in the REMASTERED the player just have to talk to Anna once in the cave but player need to NOT put Serina Soul to rest. So let see what happened when Mario & Meggy talk to Anna while Luigi & Saiko was pass out but DON'T put Serina Soul to rest. This will start right AFTER Luigi & Saiko defeat Malice & Mace and also this is known as a NORMAL Ending. At least that what I heard from youtuber. And with that enjoy the chapter.)

After the light shine Luigi & Saiko was unblinded from it.

Luigi: Mama mia...

Saiko: Did it work?

As they see that everything was white... And saw Malice & Mace still standing with there eyes open and saw that Alice & Mace still got control of Mario & Meggy.

Luigi: *Shock and thought* H-Huh? They're still in control?

Saiko: *Shock and thought* The 6th bell DIDN'T ring... How can they still have control of there body... This isn't looking good.

Malice: *Unamused* Did you two really think that was going to help your brother and his girlfriend? You both are only prolonging the inevitable!

Mace: *Unamused* It's cute that you both think that there's hope to save them. Just face the fact that you both can't save them. But I think it time to end this!

And then out of nowhere Anna appear infront of Malice & Mace and try to hold them both down with her power on her OWN.

Malice/Mace: *Felt Anna Power stopping us* !!!

Anna: *Struggle to keep Malice & Mace down* Use the Music Box, now! I can TRY to hold them here!

Saiko: *Thought* Huh? What does she mean? Who is she-.

Luigi saw something glowing in his pocket and took it out to see the Music Box glowing.

Luigi: *Saw the Music Box was glowing* The Music Box? Oh, the one I pick up earlier!

Anna push Malice & Mace back away from Luigi and Saiko as they felt themselves weak.

Malice: *Shock and saw the Music Box* What?

Mace: *Shock* It's can't be!

Saiko: *Saw the Music Box glowing* The Music Box is glowing?