Bonus Chapter 5: The Omitted Memory Ending

(Take place AFTER Bonus Chapter 3. This is the SECOND OG Ending and this time their was alot of change in to this OG Ending including the boss and even have a Secret scene! And lastly their are two reference in this REMASTERED OG Ending. Now... Let see what happen if Luigi and Saiko choose to use the Holy Water on Mario & Meggy. With that, enjoy the chapters!)

Saiko: What do we do my love?

Luigi look at the Holy Water and was thinking.

Luigi: Even if we use it on bro and Meggy... We got no where to go...

Saiko: But... There still that door the cat told us about. If we use the Holy Water on Rosa and Alfred it can be our ticket out of here. We can head back to the castle and call the doctor to help them.

Luigi look at Saiko... And DIDN'T agree.

Luigi: Wait Saiko... We can't fully confirm if what that Cat said is true. We need to think carefully even if we use the door that she told us to use, she didn't seem to point out what happen after that. And we don't know if she playing mind trick or not. And plus we need this Holy Water to save bro & Meggy from Alice & Jace. As much as I want to help put these spirit to rest. The risk isn't worth it.

Saiko: *Seeing Luigi point* I see your point. With everything that happen in this Mansion taking a talking cat word might not be the good ideas.

Luigi: *Look at BS Rosa* We're sorry Rosa... I hope you understand.

BS Rosa: *Smile* It fine. Like I said before, at least I can rest peaceful knowing that Alfred truly love me. That all I care about. But be aware once you use the Holy Water on Mario & Meggy Alice & Jace will no longer be in their body. But as long that they don't get out of here that all that matter. I wish you two and Mario & Meggy a safe trip home.

Saiko: Thank you.

Luigi: We will never forget your kindness.

BS Rosa: *Smile* Same here.

Luigi & Saiko exit the room and went to Mario (Alice) & Meggy (Jace) who are still sitting on the couch.

Mario (Alice)/Meggy (Jace): .....

Luigi: I hope this works.

Saiko: It better help them. There NO turning back.

Luigi open the bottle and made Mario (Alice) & Meggy (Jace) drink it as they snap out instantly and felt a massive headache from Alice & Jace beginning to lose control and was dispelling out of Mario & Meggy body.

Mario (Alice)/Meggy (Jace): *Felt massive headache and can feel myself being force to leave his body while being in tear* AAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!

As Alice & Jace have been dispel out of Mario & Meggy body as the power couple was back to normal and control.

Mario: *Back to normal with tear and was confuse* Aaaaa...?