Chapter 9

A/N: Sorry I haven't update in a while! :( I lost inspiration for this story and I have been busy! The video on the side is from season 7 of Full House, which is sort of representing that the girls are older! There is one more chapter after this one then it's finished! :) I'm sorry I'm ending it so soon though! :( Check out my new book "Come Back, Be Here"! It's a Narry story! Inspired by Taylor's song "Come Back, Be Here" xoxo

"So you like Harry?" Liam asked while sitting at the breakfast table with Niall. Nodding, Niall sipped his coffee, "Mhmm. He's a nice lad."

"I think so too. I think he would be good for Mandy."

"Mandy doesn't need a boyfriend to be a happy person though."

"I'm not saying that at all but she doesn't have many friends, you must admit." 

"I know. I feel bad for her but she has Daisy and Stacey and I think that's enough."

"Hmm, well, they are her sisters. She needs someone outside of this full house."

Saying nothing, Niall nodded his head. He stood up, hearing giggling from the next room. He peaked out the kitchen door, seeing Mandy was on the telephone with someone. Smiling, Niall sighed. She was happy with Harry but Niall missed her being all his. Out of them all, Niall and Mandy had always been the closest, probably because they were blood related. 

"Zaynnnnn!" a voice interrupted Niall's thought process. Stacey bounded into the kitchen with her dark hair, skull earrings, leather jacket, leather skirt, and studded boots. Niall half smiled, "Hey, Stacey."

"Hey, Uncle Nialler! Anyway, where's Zayn? I'm looking for him."

"He went out to run some errands. What's up?"

"Well....I kinda got a problem."

"What's that? Someone bothering you?" Even though Stacey and Daisy were not Niall's, he still felt that fatherly love for them like he did with Mandy. 

"This kid won't leave me alone. He keeps bugging me about dating him."

"Let me talk to him for you. I'm sure I can handle him."

"You think?"

"Mhmm." Niall assured but Zayn came in with some groceries, "Hello." he greeted.

"ZAYN! He won't leave me alone! He's still bugging me!" Stacey whined.

"I'll drop the son of a gun. Where is he?" Zayn stormed over to the telephone. Wincing, Niall prayed he would not have a situation like this with Mandy. What if he did? What would he do? Harry was such a sweet guy though so Niall was sure he would not have a problem....with Harry....but that relationship would not last forever....so what about the other boyfriends? Now Niall felt ill.

"Hey. How are things with Harry?" Niall smiled while sitting with Mandy on the sofa. "They're fine." she replied openly, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm your father. I'm supposed to ask. When is he coming over to cook for me?"

"Soon. I promise. He's just been busy with things."

"What things?"

"He plays football."

"Oh yeah? He is any good?"

"Mhmm. He's the captain of the team."

"Whaaaa? You never told me this."

"I didn't think it was important."

"But, Mandy....I must know everything about your boyfriend!"

She laughed, "Not everything....like what type of underwear he is wearing for example."

"And you better not know that either!" Niall grinned, "Keep your inoccence for as long as possible!"

"I will, Dad. Harry respects that."

"Is he a virgin?" Did Niall press this subject already? It didn't matter, he was pressing it AGAIN.

"I dunno. He's sixteen. Probably."

"Mhmm." Niall smiled and wrapped his arm around his daughter, "So how about we go out for some ice cream? Doesn't that sound lovely?"

"Yes. It sounds great! Just let me grab my bag!"

"Okay, love." Niall smiled again then sighed and frowned when she was gone. His little girl was growing up so quickly.

A/N #2: Ughhhh sorry it's short! Like I said, I lost inspiration but check out my new book "Come Back, Be Here" and the latest installment of the Ziall series, which is "Forever & Always"! Thank you! xoxo