Chapter 11

~1 Year Later~

"Oh my God." Niall said while staring at his cell phone.

"What?" Liam looked up from where he was trying to get the girls to eat.

"Harry is back in town." Niall slowly turned and looked at his roommate, "He's BACK."

"Who's back?" Stacey piped up, "Who? Tell me! I wanna know!"

"No one for you to worry about." Liam smiled at her then glared at Niall, "May I speak with you in the next room?"

"Sure, yeah." Niall agreed as he nervously followed Liam into the den.

After getting away from the girls, Liam closed his eyes, groaned loudly, then reopened them, "After he left, your heart broke in two. You know that, I know that....I'm pretty sure even the girls know that."

"Right, right." Niall mumbled, "But I'm fine now. I swear. He's moving on and stuff. It's all good."

"He did get married, yes....but they divorced. What do you think about that?"

"I think....I have sympathy for him? I dunno!"

"He has a child now."

Niall's eyes widened, "Wut?"

"He has a little girl. She's one."

"I think I'm dead."

Snickering, Liam rolled his eyes, "Niall, you are so adorable....BUT don't let that chap break your heart again."

"He never broke my heart before. You just believed he did."\

"Hm, pretty sure he broke your heart."

"No, no. He did not."

"Uh huh. Whatever you say. So....he's back in town. Are you inviting him over for dinner?"

"He text me and says he wants to see me. Of course I am."

"He has all those tattoos though....what would the girls think?"

"Liam, Zayn has tattoos to. What's the difference?"

"Hrm, none I guess. When is he coming? I need to clean the house."

Niall stared at Liam a moment then shook his head, "You are one strange person."

However, Niall was feeling strange on the inside. What would Harry be like when he returned? He was quite nervous for this. He hoped for the best....but expected the worst.