Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry this took a while to update! Thinking about stopping once I have 10 chapters?! I'm out of inspiration for it! If you leave me some prompts, that would be lovely! :) x 

           Mandy & Niall 

         "No biting." Niall told Mandy while he was sitting with her in the floor of her playroom. She shrugged and reached out for him.

"I'm serious. NO BITING." he wagged his finger at her.

"Why?" she asked. 

"Because it's mean."

"Why?"

"Because it hurts people."

"Why?"

He huffed, "I see what you're doing." he stood up and grabbed a teething ring that Liam had bought. Niall had argued back with him that Mandy was obviously too old for such a thing but....Liam had been right and Niall had been wrong. "Here. You bite on this. No biting on your sisters."

"My sisters?"

"Yes. Daisy and Stacey are your sisters now." Niall smiled.

"So you're their daddy as well?"

"Well....no....not exactly." Niall murmured then shrugged, "How about we go downstairs and eat some cake?"

"Sounds good!" Mandy clapped then held her arms out for Niall. "Please, don't bite me. I don't want to have a hickey-like mark. Do ya' know how hard it would be to explain?" he winced as he walked downstairs with her. 

              In the kitchen, they shared a large piece of chocolate cake with vanilla icing. Grinning, Niall wiped off Mandy's messy mouth, "You're a messy eater....hmm, like me." he chuckled then took a sip of his coffee. He craved beer....but how could he possibly get drunk with a three-year-old around? He had to be on alert at all times. He could not pass out from alcohol anymore unless Liam or Zayn were home....and they were not. Liam had taken Mandy to the zoo and Zayn had taken Stacey to get her ears pierced, which Niall was sure Liam would flip over.

               Mandy looked up at Niall and beamed. Niall smiled back at her and ruffled her hair, "How're you?"

"Full!"

"Already?!"

"Yes!"

"Alright, how about a nap now?"

"Noooooo!" she whinned.

"But why? You need a nap!"

"Play! Please, Daddy?!"

Niall loved that word....Daddy....but it sort of scared him. He was a young father and he found that hard to believe. Seriously. 

             Niall scooped up Mandy and carried her to the den. He put her down on the bean bag chair and took out his guitar, "How about I play ya' a song?"

"Okay." she clasped her hands together and widened her eyes.

"Whatta like?"

"Twinkle-Twinkle-Little-Star!" she grinned.

"Um, how about.....this." he strummed then got into tune with a song Liam, Zayn, and Niall had written together, which was called Live While We're Young. Of course, Niall changed some wording around to make it more appropriate for a three-year-old but she seemed to love it. She was mumbling along and clapping her hands. Grinning, Niall continued to strum, and belt out the words. He had always wanted to play in front of an audience....even if it was just a toddler. When he finished, he smiled, and put his guitar away.

              "So....since Daddy played you a song, do you think you can go to sleep?"

"Um, no."

"Oh, come on! It was boring wasn't it?" he winked.

"No!" she giggled, "More!"

"Yeah? You want me to play more?"

She bobbed her head. 

"Hmm, alright." he picked up his guitar once again strummed along to Begin Again by Taylor Swift. Mandy sat still and listened to Niall sing and strum. She enjoyed that....and even at three-years-old, she told herself that she wanted to be like her father.

A/N: AHHH IT'S SO SHORT! :( I have no inspiration left! If you leave me some prompts, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! :) Thanks! Lots of love! xoxo