Chapter 5

Liam and Daisy 

          "Like this." Liam smiled while he taught Daisy how to fold the laundry. She wrinkled her nose, "Can't we do something fun?"

"Like what?"

"I dunno. Zayn took Stacey out yesterday."

"Oh....hm, I suppose I'm not as fun as Zayn."

"No, you are. You just need practice."

"Ha, practice?"

"Mhmm. Wanna go to the park?"

"Sure. Just let me put some sunscreen on you, love."

"Why? It's not sunny today."

"Oh, but you can still burn through the clouds, darling."

"Oh." she sighed.

              Liam packed a bag for Daisy with toys, more sunscreen, snacks, juice, a bonnet, a scarf, and gloves. He took Daisy's hand and led her to the car. "I wish I could drive, Daddy Liam." she sighed. Daddy Liam? Liam thought to himself. Wow. That was an abrupt nickname given to him. He never thought he would hear himself called Daddy....ever. Not even if he were to marry someone. He cleared his throat, smiled, and lifted her into her booster seat, "Yeah?"

"I've always wanted to. I've wanted to drive to Paris!"

"Paris is a long way off." Liam chuckled as he buckled her in. 

"I know but I still want to. When did you learn to dirve?"

"Oh, about three years ago I suppose."

"Do you like it?"

"Mhmm. I love driving. It's a freedom."

"....Will you let me drive sometime?" 

              Thinking, Liam finally smiled, pulled Daisy out of her booster seat, climbed into the driver's side, and placed her upon his lap. "Put your hands on the wheel."

She did so. 

"Now you can help me drive to the park!"

"Really?!" she screeched.

"Of course! This will be fun and pretty easy! Just don't squirm. If you hit the gas I shall die."

"But don't you have to hit the gas to drive?"

"You just help me steer alright?"

"Okay, Daddy Liam." she beamed then turned toward the wheel. He knew she was oh-so-excited and he knew that this made him slightly cooler than Zayn right? Not that it was a competition or anything but....it would be nice to be called the "fun one" because Liam had never really been called that before in his entire lifetime. He was always the serious one.

              Liam actually felt like he was a fun guy when he made Daisy giggle at his jokes. They were now at the park, eating ice cream together, and sitting on the bench. "So you're loving living with us?"

"Yes! Stacey and Mandy are great play mates!"

"Mmm, I am sure about that."

"What do you think about Uncle Zayn and Uncle Niall, Daddy Liam?"

Smiling, Liam shrugged, "I thnk they're great mates. Why, honey?"

"I just think something a bit odd is going on."

"You do? Why's that, love?"

"Well, Uncle Zayn seems to be nervous around Uncle Niall but Uncle Niall doesn't notice because he's taking care of Mandy but I know better than that! I saw a lot of couples act like that before they got married!"

"What?!" Liam choked on his ice cream. Daisy immediately frowned, "Are you alright, Daddy Liam?"

"I'm....fi--fine!" he coughed, patting his chest, "You just surprised me! You shouldn't know about such a thing yet!"

"I was never loved so I guess I always dreamed of it."

            Now Liam was frowning. He put aside his ice cream and scooped Daisy up into his arms, "Well, you're loved now. Everyone in that house loves you."

Smiling, Daisy wrapped her arms around him, and hugged his neck, "I love you all too! Very much!"

"We're a family now and I promise you girls will be taken care of very well."

"I know. I prayed about it."

A/N: These chapters are meant to be short! Just some detail about their relationships! Next chapter will be all Niall and Mandy! :) Thank you for the all the sweet comments! xoxo