Chapter 3

A/N: The song was once on Full House :) I will try to update this story every two days along with my other story which is Ziall :) This is kind of a hard story for me to write lol. Idk why! Thanks! x 

        Niall gazed into the beautiful eyes of his daughter, smiling for the longest time. She was staring at him like he was crazy but he did not care. He just wanted to admire her. He wondered how Liam and Zayn were doing with their girls. Liam was great with Daisy but Stacey had been running around with fake tattoos, bubble gum cigarettes, and a leather jacket for two weeks now. Chuckling at the thought, Niall shook his head, and tucked Mandy in, "Good night."

"Good night, Daddy." she beamed as she clasped her tiny fingers together. With that, Niall walked downstairs, and greeted his friends, "Hey, all. How're your girls?"

"They're great! Daisy got an A on her spelling test today!" Liam beamed, "I knew that studying would pay off!"

"And how's Stacey?"  

"Why do you ask?" Zayn grumbled.

"Uh oh. What happened?" Niall snickered.

"She punched a boy."

"Well, at least she knows self defense."

"Am I that bad of a role model?! Seriously?!"

"Well, Zayn, you should be dressing her in fluffy dresses and bows, not leather jackets and boots." Liam counsoled. 

"But that is sooooo lame! Besides, she likes the leather jackets and boots!"

"I just think that you should reconsider things. Try buying her a dress. Let her choose the one she wants."

"I could try that but....it's so much fun to have a mini me!" 

             Smiling, Niall sat down on the sofa between them, "I think we're doing a great job, lads."

"You do?" Liam wrinkled his nose.

"Mhmm. I honestly do. Mandy is a little angel and Daisy and Stacey are so precious to."

"You're going to end up spoiling Mandy. Just wait and see."

"Well, she's my baby so that's okay." Niall shrugged then turned his head when he heard whimpering. Stacey was on the stairs, crying, and hugging her blanket. Zayn jumped up and hurried to her, "What's wrong?" he frowned as he knelt down in front of her, "I had a bad dream, Zaynie! Will you rock me?!"

"Of course, baby doll. Come on upstairs and we'll read a book while you calm down. Shhhh. It's alright. It was only a dream. I promise."

"Can I sleep with you?!"

"Of course." he smiled as he hiked her up.

"Aw. That's so sweet." Niall beamed then turned to Liam who was asleep.

               A/N: Sorry it's short! I'm mad at myself but I'm having some writer's block!