Chapter 4

Zayn & Stacey

           "So I thought we could go to the mall and get you some pretty dresses today." Zayn told Stacey while they had cereal together. He watched as she scrunched up her nose, "Noooo! I don't want dressies, Zaynie! I want what you wear!"

"But Uncle Liam thinks I should dress you better, dear."

"But youuuuu dress meeeee fine! Uncle Liam is weird!"

"Hmm. True." he chuckled then wiped her mouth, "Alright. So what would you like to go shopping for today?"

"Toys!" she giggled and clapped her hands, "Lots of toys!"

"Hmm, I think you need some clothes and shoes too though."

"Possibly?!"

"I think that's right. So eat up then I'll take you to the mall."

"Can we go to the toy store after, Zaynie?!"

"We shall try our best." he grinned as she jumped into his arms. He loved having her around.

             On the ride to the mall, he turned up the radio, put a pair of ray bands on her, and rolled down the windows, "Ready?"

"Ready!" she screamed over the music. Zayn could not help but smile at the fact that she was singing along while they were "cruising" along the streets. However, she was buckled down in a car seat (that Liam had bought of course) so she could not dance--like she wanted to. Zayn thought that was so adorable. She was seriously like his mini me. He had never had a mini me before.

            Once at the mall, Zayn bought her some chocolate dip-n-dots, and held her on his lap while she ate them. She even fed him a couple bites. He chuckled and kissed her hair, "Thank you, baby."

"I love you, Zaynie."

"I love you more, precious."

"Do you think you'll become my daddy?"

"What do you mean, darling?"

"I mean....will you be my daddy like Uncle Niall is Mandy's daddy? I've never had a daddy before and I really want one. It's not fair that Mandy gets one and me and Daisy don't!" she pouted. Seeing the tears in her eyes, Zayn's heart completely broke in two. He held her close and gave her kisses, "Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you just like a daddy would. I'll protect you, love you, and never let anything happen to you. Promise." 

"I know you will, Zaynie, but that's not all!"

"What do you mean?" he murmured into her hair.

"I MEAN you must adopt me! That way, no will take me away!"

"Hey, no one is taking my princess away from me!" Zayn put her on top of the table and fed her a bite of dip-n-dots, "You aren't going anywhere."

She giggled and clapped her hands, "Promise?!"

"I PROMISE-PROMISE-PROMISE-AND PROMISE!" he laughed, "Now I want to see you smile!"

She smiled as large as she could.

"Great! I'll spoil you a little more than I should today! We'll go to the toy store after all!"

"Eeeep! I knew you would say yes!"

"Because I love you....but we can't let Uncle Liam know about this okay?"

"Your secret is safe with me!"