Chapter 71

Tris P.O.V.
"So, this it?" I ask. Look over our new apartment. A small living room and kitchen are joined together. There are three doors on the hallway, two leading to the bedrooms and another to the only bathroom.

"We are really in New York," Tobias says. I nod and pick up one of the half dozen suit cases we be brought with us.

"I guess so," I reply. He glances around. First, at his phone. Then, the phone book the landlord left with our papers that I have to fill out. And, finally, the bathroom.

"So, what do I do first? Order take out or use the bathroom?" he asks. My mouth hangs down and I walk towards our bedroom.

"You are unbelievable," I reply. He shrugs and walks towards the bathroom with the phone book. I go into the "master" bedroom which is really just a room with a larger bed and closet. I take what clothes I brought with us in one of the drawers. It mostly consists of tee shirts and jeans.

By the time I finish unpacking everything, Tobias has already ordered Chinese food and used the bathroom. I sit on one of the bar stools in the kitchen and he stands across from me on the tiny island. I munch on sweet and sour chicken and a couple of egg rolls. He has a box with rice and some type of chicken that makes me nauseas to see.

"What else do we do to break our new apartment in?" Tobias asks with a mouth full of food.

"Well, we could say here an do paper work or we could go out and explore the city," I say. I spin the paperwork around and look at some of the blank spaces on it. Tobias snatches it out of my hands and puts on top of the refrigerator where I can't reach it.

"I say we go explore," Tobias says. I smile and nod my head.

"I agree," I reply. We finish our food and walk outside hand-in-hand.
New York! Finally! So, I am going to guess that there are a few chapters left. Somewhere between 5 and 10. I kind of want to finish this story... Sorry if it feels like I'm rushing it. Please comment and vote!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.