Chapter 69

Tobias P.O.V.

"What do you do with apartment furniture when you move to a furnished apartment?" I ask.

"I don't know! Maybe storage? Or selling it?" Tris suggests. I shrug and look at the papers for our apartment in New York.

"I guess sell it. Storage costs too much and we need the money," I say.

"Okay. We sell the furniture," Tris declares. She crosses off something on her list of things to do.

"What's next?" I ask. She gives the list an ugly look.

"What to do with appliances that did not come with the apartment," she says.

"So, basically the blender, tv, and radio?" I ask. She sends the dirty look to me this time as if to say be serious. "And the Xbox. You can't forget the Xbox," I add. She rolls her eyes.

"Tobias, you need to be serious. We have a month to get all of this packed up and ready to go," she says. I nod.

"Okay. I think we should take all of the appliances with us in case something breaks," I suggest. She smiles and nods.

"I didn't think of that. Way to go," Tris says.

"Pictures and things that mean stuff to us," I say.

"Pack it up and put it in the truck!" Tris declares. I laugh and write that down in the book.

"Seems good to me," I reply.

"Tobias, we are too young for this," Tris says. She walk over to the refrigerator and pulls out a large piece of cake. She finds a fork and sits back down at the bar.

"You should share that," I say.

"I am. Some for me." She points at her face. "And some for it." She points to her stomach.

"That isn't fair," I state.

"Tell that to your child," she says.

"You are stealing my cake you little monkey," I say to Tris's stomach. We go through the list to figure out where everything goes.

"So, we are taking three days worth of clothes and then the rest is going with the moving truck which arrives three days after we do?" Tris asks, checking to make sure she correctly wrote down the last thing on the to do list. I nod.

"Tris Prior, I am looking forward to going to New York with you," I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"And I look forward to going to New York with you, Tobias Eaton," she replies.
Another update, yay! Can you believe that it is almost time for them to go to New York? That also means that it is almost time for this story to be over. I have a sequel planned in my head. I just need to know if you want one. Please comment your ideas and vote!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.