She's a working women!

......
Now to make sure I have everything I need for my first day.
Brief case ...check,
Coffee cup.....check,
...
Keys, iphone, phone charger.....check.

Last but not least my lunch bag Just in case I don't want to eat in the cafeteria.
Now I all I have to do is get dressed.

I woke up this morning at 5:15 and could go back to sleep.
My alarm was set for seven but I'm an early riser.

I made enough coffee for myself and my sleepy head roommates.
Filling up my to go cup and making a cup for the moment until I felt straight with my morning routine.

First day gitters are for high school right.
I now have my closet open, scanning left an right.
Hmmm.....
Dress or skirt day.
Casting a glance at the window it's showing signs of clouds so pants it is.

I go over to my dress pants suits and pick out a dark grey set and cammy.

Wanting a pop of color I go for a hot pink button down shirt to complete my look.

Shoe depot is what I call my shoe rack.
I really need to fix these I thought as I grab a pair of gray pumps. Making my way to the dresser I pull out some panties and bra the color of my shirt, what can I say I pink.
Throwing everything on my bed I head into my shower. Looking at the bathroom clock I see it's now 6:20am.

Plenty of time to wash and do my hair.
After washing my body and hair, I step out of my bathroom to come face to face with a smiling Chris.

I'm sorry for scaring you,.... she says as I hold my robe against my chest.

Why do you sneak around like that. Don't get anything on my clothes lying next to you.
I'm sorry pudding, I just wanted to wish you a good first day since we didn't see each other last night.
Aww... thank you. I hope you guys like the coffee.
Yeah I got a cup and greedy Mark drank 2 cups before he left.
Now I'm going to get dressed see yeah later.
Have a good day at work Chrissy.
She turned at the door and glared at me..."she hates that nickname"as she closed the door behind her.

WrPibgmyhair in an old t-shirt, and putting on some concealer and eyeliner, and lip gloss.
I quickly dried and lotioned my body and sprayed on some lovely dreamer from my favorite B&B..
(bath and body works )😙...
Dressing and putting on my shoes I looked at the clock on my 6:45am.
Time is still on my side ...as I stand by the bedside table grabbing my watch, and his clip.
Removing my shirt from my hair I quickly finger threw my curls and walk out the door.
Giving myself pep talks as I walk back into the kitchen to grab everything I need for today to see mark making probably his 5 cup of coffee.
Hey smart out for Mark says as he smirks at me while wearing a flower robe 2 sizes 2 small for him.
Nice robe you have their.
I say laughing, while putting my phone and lets in my briefcase.
I have an automatic starter so I can just stat my car.
(BEST INVENTION EVER).....
Laughing he says....thanks for the complement...you know rose is my color.
Mark stop it..patty said as she walks on with phone her hand.
The shower is free now.
It was free 29 minutes ago but you locked me out, he complained as he walked away.
No if we would have showered together I wouldn't be dressed now.

Whining he walks away saying... that she wasted water and should be thinking about the environment.

Laughing at them both...
I told her to have a good day and since I get home first I'll start dinner.

Ok shan..see ya later...she said.
Getting into my car I place everything in the front seat and take off for the company. I wonder what my parents would think about me working here.

I should give my brother a call to let him know I got my first job....but he didn't even reply to my invite for graduation.
Nope...no negative effects of the past.

Today is the start if something just for me .
Pulling the underground garage of the building I'm searching for a slot to pull into when this jackass flies by me and takes my spot. I had my blinker on and everyting....that sob!.
Bastard!!
Now to make sure I find another space quickly before I'm late on my first day the clock in the dash reads 7:25am.
When I see the rotten horseface it's on.
Going up another loop in see more parking spaces that are empty...."But I wasnt paying attention to the signs on those until 3 cars race in causing me to jump as I closed my door with everything in my hands.
First day gitters went out the window when I hear....
WHO THE HELL PARKED IN MY SPACE !!!.
Now that drama filled voice reminded me of somebody but I didn't see any sign so. I kept walking.

Dam did she just ignore you. That voice belongs to ....oh no.. that's Aaron.

Turning towards a  laughing Mark  and Aaron is a shock faced Jason.
You we said at the same time.
Get out if my space.
No I was here first.
In case you missed the signs posted no one is allowed to park on the level except us so move your vehicle before it's towed away.
With that done he walks away leaving to be slacked jawed and puzzled as to why you need 24 parking spaces.
Just go up one more level it's ok ..I'll go with you.
Aaron laughs following his brother into the building....
while I take her back to the employee parking lot.
So I Get back into my car think who's jinked me this morning i was having such a good one so far.
Look....don't pay him any attention he's having a rotten mood since he went home last night.
His mom apparently planned for a gathering with a few lady's for nine tonight.

Well he should learn not mix business and home issues.
  Just stear clear of him after the morning meeting ok.
Ok....and  thanks for showing me the ropes of parking here.
As we leave the lot and head to the elevator.
I pressed the button and pretended he wasn't getting to me.

Now I'm going to be late I thought,looking at my watch I see it's now 7:42am.

So much for punctuality,  I said out loud....as laughing a Mark chuckles at me.
We enter the environment of chaos as people scatter like mice as a huge cat comes from no where.
That huge cat was none other than Jason yelling to get back to work.
OMG!.
Looking at Mark he said to go to my knew unit and stay calm.
Walking over to my cabin I see everyone sizing up the competition,  meaning me.
I place my belongs down and breath threw my nose and praying for strength...wishing I had my girls with me.
I face the group with a fake smile.
While everyone said hello to me one red head rolled her eyes and said your late.
Looking at the wall clock it struck 7:52...but I remained quiet.
She's not late Tracy and image that I'm the boss here.
This comes from a flamboyant male dressed to the nines.
Now people places places people.

We were just about to have our morning session and you are our newby....so introduce yourself and then we will all go to the boardroom for the latest input and so....
Hello again I'm Shannon Paul.

I graduated from the top of my class...now we are hiring students.(mail rooms are for student)...the red head cuts me off.

As I was saying...I completed my studies as well as worked for several years for different media companys .. now I wanted this opportunity and herd alot about R&R hope to be a good fit.
Thank you and guys gather your notes and ideas and lets go.