What Momma Don't Know

Prologue

 I looked at Jessica and frowned. What she did to make her boyfriend so upset was bad. Really bad. Because he rarely ever goes off on her. He loves her too much, but no. The way she looked, limp on his floor, was terrible. Thinking Ryan was capable of this would prove insanity. He just couldn't. I never really liked my sister, but the fact that i felt no remorse for her was pretty bad. Ryanstood crying and yelling about something. I wasn't paying him any mind though, i'd tuned him out as soon as i saw Jessica. To think she'd done something so horrid was a bit funny. My sister's always been a slut. I've always known. She's only 19. I'm 14. She tries to rub off on me by getting me trashy outfits as gifts, always has. I was fixing to say always will, but she's dead. I looked at Ryan, put my hand on his shoulder, and moved into his kitchen. I got a couple of steak knives, and told him to go out into the garage and get his electric saw.

Cutting her up was the worst part. First i chopped up her flesh, and he went ahead and sawed at her bones. When we were done we fit her into a trash bag. After that I poured all of his bleach into the bag, and some Awesome. Trying to cover it up was the easiest part. She'd bled all over his carpet. He rolled it up, i grabbed the bag, and we got into the car. We drove for about 3 hours before we stopped in front of an abandoned farm. The land was dead, no trees, just dirt. We buried her as far away from the farm house as possible, and burned the rug inside. Burning the house down too. Who ever knew helping clean up my sister's murder would be so easy?

Good thing Momma was a drunk. She'd never notice that Jessica stopped coming home. I looked at Ryan and we pinky swore that we'd never speak a word of it. We got into the car, and he drove me home. As soon as i got in, i started cleaning up Jessica's mess from earlier that day. I decided i'd make it look as if she never came to visit. The worst part is that Jessica was Momma's favorite. But what Momma don't know, wont hurt her.