What Momma Don't Know (Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

I sat and looked at my sister. Always so perfect. She smelled like cheap weed, and alcohol. Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. Everyone thinks Jessica is an angel that God had crafted her, and sent her  from the Heaven above. That was a big load of bullcrap. When does anyone stop to think of the actual one that wasn't a rotten egg. A mistake. Me? Sweet little Nicole. Always sitting in the shadows. Always watching her sister getting quick fixes in abandoned warehouses. Cheating on Ryan. That poor guy. I hated Jessica for bringing me to this corner. I hated it so much. She was supposed to be babysitting me. Instead she was "working". Doing the only good thing that she knew how to do. Creeping her way into someone new's bed.

"Tonight i won't let anyone try to pick you up okay? Just stay quiet."

"I want to go home, Jessica."

"Nicole! Don't start whining okay? Or i will let someone pick you up! I keep ripping and running on these streets to help Mom out, and guess what? That means you too. So just shut up while you're ahead of the game. If you want to be a woman, and act all grown then go ahead. Tie up the back of your shirt, lift up that skirt, and get to work."

"I hate you."

"And i wish Mom had aborted you when she had the chance. Now shut up. No one's going to pick me up if they see me talking to you. Remember what i've always told you baby sis. Women are to be seen, not heard."

"Whatever Jessica."

I watched my sister flaunt herself, and drive off numerous amounts of times in different cars. By the time she had enough for the night it was around 3 in the morning. She had $500 dollars and some extra weed. And i kid you not she was proud of her night. Instead of being a responsible woman, and taking care of me, she went to "work". Doing the only thing she was good at.

"Don't you breath a word of this to mom, or i swear i'll make you wish she had aborted you."

"Can you please not smoke that in front of me?"

"Shut up. Stop being such a baby. Here, why don't you try some? Loosen up. Let your hair down. Stop being such a brat."

"No thanks, Jessica. Look i'm hungry, so can you make yourself more useful, and stop by a gas station and get me something to munch on?"

"We're only an hour from home. Shut it."

"No, why don't you? Give me some of the money!"

"No. You can starve. Now be quiet. I'm trying to get high, not have a heart attack."

"I hope you do get one, and i hope you die."

"And i hope someone knocks me out and snatches you up. Or just pretends to knock me out and snatches you up, either way. You'll be floating up some river in no time."

"You're going to burn in hell."

"I hope so. I hear that they have the best weed down there."

"You know what? You just a stupid worthless druggie! I'm going to Ryan's."

"No you're not. You're going to walk your pretty little self home with me, you're going to eat something, and then you're going to go to sleep. Do you hear me? Nicole! Do you hear me?"

"Your breath wreaks. Stop talking so much."

"My pleasure." 

===============================================================================

Okay so this chapter is meant to be a flashback okay? lol. lots of love.

-->lostyetfound