Part 26: Training

Start from the beginning

" Start!" Called out Izuku.

Ochako didn't do anything or even move.

"I said start Ochako" said Izuku.

"I heard. But I want you to make the first move this time! " Said Ochako with a evil grin.

'She seems confident' Thought Izuku as he studied her.

"Okay here I come!" Said Izuku.

He immediately ran up to her. Ochako Dodged him immediately and she grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground.

She then went for his arms to pin him down but Izuku quickly rolled out of the way before she could get to him.

Izuku quickly got from behind her and he grabbed her waist and he threw her to the ground before pining her.

"Got ya again!" Said Izuku with a smile.

" No fair! Your much faster then me! " Said Ochako still on the ground.

" Well you almost had me there. If I didn't roll I probably would have lost" Said Izuku.

" But I want to kick your ass at something!" Whined Ochako.

"One day of training isn't going to do much of anything to help Ochako. You have to constantly work hard to get good. " Said Izuku still holding her down.

" Okay then I will get stronger! And when I finally pin you, then you will have to admit defeat! " Said Ochako with her cheeks puffed out.

" We will see if that happens then" Said Izuku.

"You will!.... Y-you can get off me now though" Said Ochako.

".... "

" W-why are you looking at me like that Deku?" Asked Izuku starting to worry a bit.

" You look kinda sexy like this" Said Izuku.

He looked at her and licked his lips.

"Deku? W-what do you mean?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku planted his lips into Ochako's and immediately put his tounge into her mouth.

Ochako was shocked but then she went against his tounge with her own.

After a whole minute Izuku took his tounge out her mouth.

"S-s-s-sorry O-ochako! I d-d-don't know what c-came over me! " Said Izuku.

He quickly got off her and helped her up.

" I-its alright. Apparently you thought my tounge needed a workout as well" Said Ochako blushing.

" I-im r-r-really sorry. I d-didn't mean to. I just looked at you and-

Ochako planted a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

"I didn't say I didn't like it" Said Ochako smiling.

" R-really? " Asked Izuku blushing.

"Yeah. I thought it was kinda sexy how you took control. I guess I'm so used to you being so shy that it was pretty hot to see you different" Said Ochako blushing as well.

" T-thats good. I was scared for a moment" Said Izuku.

" Why would you be scared? " Asked Ochako.

" Because I thought I made you uncomfortable " Said Izuku.

" Deku baby. If you did then I would let you know and then we would just move on from it. So don't be sad about it, ok? " Said Ochako.

" Okay. Thanks Ochako" Said Izuku.

"No problem. And Deku?" Said Ochako.

"Yes?" Asked Izuku.

Ochako wrapped herself around him and leaned into him.

"Don't ever let your defense slip" Said Ochako.

She then threw Izuku to the ground and quickly pinned him.

" Haha! Got ya!" Said Ochako sticking her tounge out.

" That's not fair! " Complained Izuku.

"Maybe not. But I still got you! And next time it will be for real" Said Ochako.

She got up and helped Izuku up.

" So what do you want to do now? " Asked Izuku.

"Well I think the Atmosphere got ruined, so how about we just watch a movie and relax" Said Ochako.

" Sounds good to me" Said Izuku.

They both cuddled all night and watched weathering with you.

I haven't seen that movie yet.