Cruise Ship Prt 2- Gajevy & Jerza

Start from the beginning

"Gajeel, look at this fish." He made his way over and Levy scooted so he could see. It was a dark grey fish, its fins long and flowy. Gajeel didn't understand what he was supposed to be looking at and Levy noticed. "It's called a Dragon fish. It's very rare in Fiore but apparently abundant in other countries."

He understood that the name was why she called him and nodded. So it's a Dragon fish, nothing too special to me. Levy giggled and he glanced over at her, confused at her outburst. He looked back at the fish and saw how it repetitively swam around a small metal diving helmet.

"I named him Gajeel." The script mage blushed and than turned to look at him. "We should go, it's been awhile." Gajeel nodded and they walked out. Levy grabbed his wrist and dragged him to find Lily who was supposed to be by the bar at the pool.

"Where is that cat?" Gajeel growled as they arrived in the crowded area. As they stood there, a wave of water washed over the pool edge and drenched Gajeel. He looked up and saw Natsu diving with Lucy off the board. Before he could curse him, Levy dragged him towards the rooms.

"It's almost time for dinner and you should probably shower." He nodded and followed the bluenette. When they arrived at the rooms Levy went to get ready but was interrupted by a knock. Gajeel appeared outside leaving her confused. "I thought you went to shower."

"I did but the stripper's in there and the rain woman was asleep on my bed." Levy laughed at the nicknames for his friends and allowed him in. He went to shower and she continued to get ready.

Levy was dressed in a simple knee-length orange dress that tied behind the neck with a matching bandana. Gajeel walked out and was in a black dress shirt with black dress pants. Levy laughed which got the Dragon Slayer's attention.

"What's so funny, Shrimp?" Her smile dropped at the nickname but soon reappeared. She gestured for him to come over and he did, taking a seat on her bed.

"Your hair is a mess, let me brush it." Gajeel's eyes widened and his body stiffened at the tiny women's offer. She smiled as she held her brush and he nodded, afraid of what his voice would sound like. "Lie on your stomach, that way I can reach."

He laughed this time and obliged, lying so his hair was flat on his back and the shrimp could brush it out. Seeing the book she bought earlier he opened it and began reading it as Levy combed through his knotted locks. The time quickly went by and they both just continued what they were doing.

I'm sure Erza wouldn't mind if we're a little late. Levy thought to herself as she looked at the iron loving man in front of her with an adoring gaze.
----------
~Jerza~

The red-headed mage sat at the table in the dinning hall with their designated seats. After a day of tanning and exploring the ship she was very excited to enjoy a nice meal with everyone. She had on her favorite black dress that tied in the back and had two slits on either side of her thighs. Her scarlet hair was pulled up in a simple ponytail with a black bow holding it and she wore black heels to match.

Erza glanced around the room several times before sighing and sinking into her chair. "They're all dead. When I get my hands on them they'll wish they never even got on this boat." She muttered through her gritted teeth, unaware of the waiter who had placed water around the table.

She shook her head in defeat, angry her outfit went to waste and stood up. She wanted to find those idiots and scare some manners into them. As Erza stomped out the room she ran into someone who was walking in. Feeling a warm arm around her waist that kept her from falling back she opened her eyes and glanced at the man before her.

"J-Jellal?" Her eyes widened as they stood there, his brown eyes soft and loving.

"Hello, Erza." He smiled and released her from his arms. He lead her back to her table and sat by her in what was supposed to be Gray's seat.

"W-what are you doing here?" She was still surprised, not knowing how to react to seeing him out in public. "Aren't you supposed to be running?"

"Well yes but..." His face flushed and he averted his eyes to the table. "I wanted to check the ship for any suspicious magical items aboard in the shops and storage." He looked back up and Erza gave him that look that told him she knew he was lying. He sighed and grabbed her small hand. "And, I wanted to see you."

She couldn't help the heat that crawled across her cheeks as he stared into her eyes. She quickly cleared her throat and pulled her hand away.

"That's very careless and dangerous." He laughed and turned to glare at the bluenette, noticing he was missing something. "Jellal, where is your tattoo?" Erza lifted her hand to his cheek and gently grazed over where his mark used to be. He gently grabbed her hand and held it as he smiled.

"That's the good thing about Meredy, she always seems to have makeup on her." He blushed at the thought of him wearing makeup and Erza smiled. "At least now I won't be noticed right away."

They laughed and talked as they ate dinner together, enjoying each other's company. Erza forgot how nice it was to talk to Jellal, and Jellal couldn't remember a time where he felt more peaceful than when he was with Erza. They both missed each other, neither one willing to admit it.

After dinner they took a quick stroll through the ship before heading back to the rooms. Erza frowned as her door came up, knowing she'd have to leave. Jellal noticed and stopped, quickly turning her around to face him.

"Don't be sad Erza, we have a whole week together." He brushed hair out of her face and brought his lips to hers for a gentle kiss. In that brief moment Erza's mind ran wild and Jellal couldn't think of anything other than the feeling of his lips on hers. "Until tomorrow." He kissed her forehead and walked down the hallway to his room on the opposite side of the ship.

"Until tomorrow." Erza whispered, placing her fingers over her lips as the heat lingered. She stood outside of the door for several minutes smiling like a maniac before she calmed down and entered the room.

The girls were all on their beds, staring in horror as Erza made her way into the room. They expected her to yell at them for missing dinner but she just walked past to her bed with a small grin on her lips. Now the girls watched in confusion, afraid as to what she could be planning. But as she stripped down and change into her pajamas the fear left the room. Erza crawled in bed and turned of her light as she pulled the blanket over her.

"Umm... Erza, are you alright? You don't seem like yourself." Lucy asked now slightly concerned.

"I'm fine, just had a wonderful dinner. Now get some sleep, we have a busy day ahead." The girls nodded and did as told.

Everyone remembered the events that took place that day. Natsu protecting Lucy from perverts. Gray winning a prize for Juvia. Gajeel and Levy's day together. And Erza running into Jellal and sharing a sweet kiss. And to think only one day went by. These love-crazed wizards still have a whole week of excitement ahead of them.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed part 2 of the cruise. I'm sorry about the end paragraph, I didn't know how to end it. and I apologize for making Jerza's so short, it was a lot longer in my mind.

Also thank you for over 5k reads and 200 votes! You guys are the best! Happy reading!

-Tay