Introduction

Hey everyone! So I have decided to start a Fairy Tail One-Shot and X-Reader book. I will do anyone from Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, ect! And if you want anything specific just say what you want. And if you want a certain time or location (eg;1950's France, or a school, on a boat ect.) then let me know and I'll do my best.  

I will be accepting on my request page! Please check frequently to see when/if I will be accepting requests.

I write lemons! In fact they now have their own book so if you're interested then go have a look!

I can't wait to start this and I hope you all enjoy! <(^-^)> *Hugs*

Attention!

I am now taking requests for OC characters, so if you want one all you need to do is inbox me the following information;

Name:

Age:

Magic:

Description:

Personality:

Other:

And for the other portion it's mostly like if you have a pet, a certain person you want as a friend, if you want to be in a different guild or just a regular civilian, stuff along that line.

If you do want to be apart of a different guild (ex: you love Sting but you're from Lamia Scale) than please make that clear. If you don't than I'll assume you want to be apart of the same guild and therefore you will be.

So that's it. I hope you guys make requests and enjoy the storys!

~Tay