Cruise Ship Prt 2- Gajevy & Jerza

~Gajevy~

"I'm so happy we went to this!" Levy smiled and held up her new book. "I've been looking for this everywhere!" She giggled and held the book tight against her chest.

"Well this ship travels a lot, so it's only natural for it to have things we wouldn't normally see in Magnolia or even Fiore." Pantherlily smiled as he sat on Gajeel's shoulder. Levy nodded, still excited about the book as they made their way from the book store to the lower deck of the ship. Gajeel was quiet, still angry that he had spent the past 2 hours in that book store.

He couldn't lie, seeing Levy as happy as she was in there made his heart flutter, but he was beyond bored and very irritated. They got to the lower deck and unfortunately had to wait in a line. "Great." He huffed under his breath, hoping no one would hear, but Levy did. She looked behind her and dropped her head as her eyes met his. She felt responsible for his misery, after all she did make him go.

"You know what, why don't we just go. The line does seem a bit too long and Gajeel hasn't gotten to do what he's wanted yet." She spoke to Lily but mostly herself. Her head hung low and her hazel eyes were sad at the thought of troubling Gajeel. He looked down at his shrimp and his heart hurt. The look of sorrow and regret was something he never wanted to see on her, but there it was, all because he couldn't handle a stupid line.

"It's fine, Shrimp. Besides, there'd be no point in going back now since we're down here." He said and looked up making it seem like it wasn't a big deal. But the smile Levy got at hearing she could stay was a huge deal to him. He had his own grin, proud that he made her smile.

The wait was excruiating. They would only let 4 people pass at a time and they had to wait for people to leave before they'd choose the next ones. After an hour and a half, they finally reached the front.

"Next." They approached the guy who placed his hand out to stop them. Before Gajeel could curse at him for making them wait longer he pointed to Lily, "No cats."

"What do ya mean 'no cats'?" Gajeel yelled and Levy sighed looking down at the exceed.

"I'm sorry Lily. We waited all this time for nothing." Levy's eyes were sad as the small exceed put his paw up and shook his head.

"Nonsense, don't be sorry. I'll just go get some kiwi juice from the stand and go find Happy. You two should enjoy the aquarium." Before anyone could protest, he turned around and headed back up after shooting a knowing smile and wink at Gajeel. It was no secret that he liked Levy, everyone in the guild, aside from her, knew about it. Even the dense salamander caught on to the occasional glances and light blushes that spread across his cheeks when she'd catch him.

"Well, shall we?" Levy asked and looked to Gajeel who just nodded and walked ahead. She followed quickly behind but stopped once she caught sight of the giant fish tank room. The walls of the room were nothing but tank and there were even entryways that led to another room as well.

Levy's eyes grew wide and she walked around the room slowly, completely captivated by the fish. Gajeel walked around the opposite way, not as interested as she was.

"Hey Shrimp, can we-" He cut himself off as he looked at her. The light from the tanks illuminated her blue hair, her hazel eyes glowed with excitement, and her smile caused his chest to tighten and stomach to flip. He couldn't bare to tear her away from this, and he didn't want to forget this sight. She looked so happy, like a child in an amusement park. Gajeel had never seen Levy in such a way, so captivated and intrigued.

They spent an hour down there, Levy watching the fish and Gajeel watching her. She had waved him over and he had hoped she hadn't noticed him staring.