Sting x Reader- A Loving Suprise

"Good morning sleepy head." I walked out of my room to the kitchen and saw Rogue standing in there with Yukino.

"Umm guys, where's Sting?" I rubbed my eyes and sat down at the counter as he handed me my coffee.

"Oh, he told us to keep you busy today. He's working on something." Rogue hit Yukino's arm and sighed.

"You weren't supposed to say that. Oh well, now she knows."

"Sorry Rogue." Yukino Rubbed her arm and I just drank my coffe, too tired for this crap.

"So what's on the agenda today than?" They looked at each other and both scratched their necks.

"We haven't decided." I sighed and got up, putting my cup in the sink.

"Well, I need to get dressed so you have until then to figure it out." I headed off to mine and Sting's shared room to get ready for today.

------

"Woohoo! I won again!" We had decided on going to a local pool hall after we watched a few movies and had lunch. It was turning out to be a great day. It was nice to hang out with just these two for a while.

"I call a rematch!" Rogue placed 50 jewel on the table and got ready to play another round. Who knew he was so competitive? Once again I dominated the game leaving Rogue in shambles.

Yukino grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear. He stood up immediately and grabbed my hand, taking me back home. When we got back Yukino took me too the room while Rogue stayed on the couch.

"Sorry for the secrecy, but you'll love your suprise." I nodded and allowed her to play with my hair. When she was finished she went to my closet and pulled out a (f/c) dress and heels to match. After I was dressed she allowed me to look in the mirror.

I was shocked. My (h/c) hair was curled gently and perfectly and the dress showed my figure off amazingly. I looked great. The last time I dressed like this was a year ago when Sting asked me to move in, so it felt nice to dress up again.

"You're ready!" She grabbed my hand and followed Rogue down several streets. When we finally stopped I looked up confused.

"The guildhall?" Rogue and Yukino just smiled when they pushed me in the doors. I was expecting the usual noise from the guild, but all I got was silence. Looking around, the place was gorgeous. There were lights strung from the ceiling, candles lit everywhere, and soft music playing in the background. Sting came out wearing a handsome white suit with his usual hair.

"You look amazing." I blushed as he took my hand, leading me towards the table set in the center of the room. The table had a white cloth over it and a candle in the middle. I smiled as he brought out a platter full of food. Pasta, wine, salad, and cake.

"Did you make all this?" He nodded and served the food to either plate before seating. I took my first bite and was amazed. I never knew he could cook like this!

"I had Rufus help me, so I hope it's good." I quickly devoured my food, allowing that to be my answer. When we both finished, he silently took our dishes to the back room and quickly returned. He reached out his hand and I took it, allowing him to pull me up.

He walked us to the center of the hall and pulled me close, swaying gently to the music. We danced for who knows how long, just enjoying the silence of each other. He finally pulled away and I saw a little sweat on his forehead.

"Sting, are you alright?" He didn't answer just looked away and reached into his pocket. "If there's something wrong, please let me know."

"(Y/n), calm down okay. I'm fine." He gave me a smile and I sighed in relief. When I turned my attention back to him, he was one one knee with a tiny box in his hand. I took a step back, keeping my gaze on him.

"(Y/n), you have made me the happiest man alive. These past two years have been the best of my life. There is no one I would rather spend my life with than you. I know it's asking a lot, since I really don't deserve you, but will you marry me?" I fell to my knees with tears in my eyes and nodded, not trusting my voice. Once the small diamond was slipped onto my finger I embraced him in a hug, never wanting to let go. He stood up, taking me with him and lead me outside. We sat on the blanket out there and looked over the stars for the rest of the evening.

"I love you Sting." I nuzzled into his chest and continued to stare into the sky.

"I love you too, future (y/n) Eucliffe." He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my hair.

(Y/n) Eucliffe, I could get used to that.

Hey so I hope this was good! if it's not im really sorry! Also I know it said I updated earlier but since I had this thought and I liked it a bit better I deleted the other one so sorry for the confusion! But I hope you enjoyed!! And thank you for over 100 reads!