Shot 1

Hi friends , Here with a new story . Few points are to be made clear before you start reading this story .

1) Khushi is not niece of Garima .She doesn't have any relationship with the gupta family at all.  But it would be portaged like that in front of Khushi .

2) This story is set up when Khushi is 15 years and Arnav is 24 years .

3) The story starts from the same beginning as IPKKND . But it would be a different story line from there itself . 

4) Khushi here would be too naive ,innocent as she is just 15 years old . She is too vulnerable due to ill treatment by the guptas .

Let us now get into the story without any delay 

She buried her face into her legs where she was crying hysterically . Her body was shivering due to her sobbing . She couldn't understand what had actually happened towards her . Why is her cousin acting something too weirdly seeing her and also touching her . She wants to stop it but she didn't know how . She felt too uncomfortable such that she just wants to hide somewhere , where she couldn't be spotted . 

She took her head from the knees and rubbed her hands at which he had touched her  . His one touch was itself too digesting and his eyes had something too evil for her which she didn't know what to do .

She didn't know what to do to escape from it .

She cannot also tell anyone about this because her family would again blame her or taunt her or beat her for putting this kind of accusation towards Ashish . And buaji wouldn't stay silent , she would add more salt into it  .

She closed her eyes tightly of the thoughts of how her buaji could speak and also followed by her parents . No it should be adoptive parents where they had took her after Her parents death .She was staying with them from the time she was 5 years .

From the time she had been in her senses , she had only faced their wrath . She always was mistreated , beaten , given burn marks , locked in a dark room for every small mistake she had made . She didn't know what was the reason they had this much hate such that they torture her for the every opportunity they got.

She was a servant here in this house where she had to do every small thing in the house . And despite doing this too she would get a nice number of trash with a belt where Shashi gupta  , her father does it .  It would be too surprising if he didn't took the belt to beat her atleast twice a day.

She wondered if she could have escaped from this hell . But then she tried her best but it backfired on her as the outside world was so cruel where she got trapped again in between these people . And they had locked her for two days in the small dark  room without food and water . 

Only she knows how much horrible it would be and that is when she decided to endure everything silently . Because she had got the impression that if she escaped , she is again going to get more tangled between these people and she cannot suffer more of their  cruel ideas .

And above all what can a mere 15 years small girl can do ? She don't know anything in this world.   She had only seen two world . One is this house and another is the school . And that schooling was also stopped last year since she had secured first rank in the school in 9 th standard . Her small ray of happiness of school had also been taken away again .

She didn't know why they were upset of her getting the 1 st rank and then stopping her education in mid way . She tried many ways trying them to let her go to school , but they never obeyed .