"Thank you for accepting our proposal we wish to be part of your clients in mind... " some of the clients said

"We Would be Looking Forward to working with you all.. " Ben Replied and the meeting Disbanded and I was stuck in shaking hands.

Frustrated I picked up the Damn files as everyone left, leaving me and Ben.

"Emilia... " Ben Hoarsed I was completely stunned on the mention of my name.

He made his way to me, he faced me pushing a strands back.

"You were a worthy opponent I must say.. " He Complimented I rolled my eyes on his foolish win.

"When and How Long is the Business trip so I can count the number of puke bags I'm going to bring.. "

"I thought you would be happy, me and you alone in New York The Big Apple 🍎 " oh no wonder he said apples earlier.

"Happy?? Happy is an Understatement it's more like Depressed I'll rather die than spend a day or two with you.. " I scoffed rolling my eyes at him as I purposely shouldered past him, he Pulled me back, slamming the main office door shut as he made his way to me.

His Hands traced down the sides of my thigh, gently squeezing it and inadvertently I let out a moan, how my body betrayed me.

"I don't think so....and you moaning isn't helping.. " I just hate how right he is and how he plays with me how he likes.

"That Doesn't prove Anything... " that was my only comeback at the moment again he smirked.
His Fingers Danced up to my chin rocking a mischievous grin one that melted my heart beat In a second.

"Give it Time we've got three days Together and eventually I'm getting my payback..." He stared blanchly into my eyes slowly leaning towards me my heart dissintegrated the more he leaned towards me, I couldn't yell strangely I wanted him to lean on the more.

"Ben... " the door kicked down violently, my heart raced almost missing a bit, Ben Snarled at the Familiar voice as he redrew from almost kissing me

I think..

It was Liam who kicked down the door

"What... " Ben Growled Disappointed he got interrupted from kissing me out of the blues.

"The Supplies you requested are delivered Bobby wants to check in on the count... " I could never be confused in my Life what sort of tongue are they speaking.

"So... " Ben Snarled almost flaring up.

"Should he go on with the count without you.." Ben Calmed down whatever they were talking about was important and illegal.

"Arrangement for the Trip has been made pack what you need and the trip remains discrete to whoever accommodates You.. "

"When is the Trip... " I asked

"Tommorow.. " Ben walks out the office exiting with Liam to hell knows where.

Tommorow?? how is that enough time to pack not that I have much clothes but What the Heck am I going to Tell Becca.

                           •Liam•
.
"Where is Bobby?? " Ben asked annoyed.

"He's not coming I just needed to talk to you alone.. "

"I don't have time for this.. " Ben Snarled not interested in my discussion.

"You Promised that you would exclude her from all the meetings and you let her participate not only in the meeting, but invite her to go on the business trip to New York why don't we make It easy and just shoot her instead of risking her life... " I gritted in between my teeth gripping tightly to Ben's arm.