10 | Photos

Nathan

This morning I had a meeting with the head of the departments and the first thing I noticed is the sound of my assistant's heels on the floor as she follows me around.

I must admit it, I had a sense of satisfaction when I saw her come into my office wearing heels. Though it is shorter than I expected, it is still heels.

I am not against flat shoes or obsessed with heels. I don't know what came to me when I insisted on my assistant to wear heels.

Maybe I was just used to my former secretary, who is way older than me by the way, who always comes to work wearing high heels. And every day is different. I never saw her wear the same heels twice in a month. Any kind of heels, you name it, she has it.

I was so used to it that when the first time my assistant came to me, I immediately noticed the change. Something is missing. At first, I was not able to pinpoint it until I noticed her feet wearing flat shoes.

That's when I realize what's missing. The sounds of heels on the floor.

And now that she is on heels, I immediately noticed the change. She is not a short or tall woman, maybe a foot shorter than me. Though it was a short heel, she became a little bit taller.

She also looked more confident, not that she isn't, in fact, she has her confidence in her. I can still remember the way she talked back to me yesterday. She has it, though sometimes it falters when I look or rather glares at her.

Then she is more attractive when she walks, the way her hips sway when she struts. She is already very attractive the way she is. Beautiful and simple.

But the way she moved now while she walks with those heels, attracted additional eyes, mostly from men. And somehow, it irks me. It made my mood sour when I saw some of my employee's eyes following her around. And I am surprised that she didn't notice it. She even seems indifferent about it.

Some looked at her with admiration.

Some with lust.

It makes me want to fire them then and there. But I know that is very irrational.

Now what I want is to go back to my office and have her sit back at her desk. Away from the eyes of my male employees.

I regretted making her wear heels. But I cannot take back my words.

This doesn't seem right. My assistant getting attention is not right.

Me, feeling this way doesn't seem right.

This is not the first time that I saw my assistant.

I've seen her before, a couple of times. In photos, with my parents. My parents seemed to be very fond of her. I was still thinking, did they lose a daughter that was her before and decided to adopt me just to fill in with what they lost.

But that is impossible because they said that I do look like my mother and there is no doubt that I am their son.

The first time I saw her in a photo with my parents, I already thought that she was beautiful. No, she is beautiful. But aside from that, nothing else. I was already married and so in love with my wife. No one can compare how beautiful my wife is.

But then, last year, my father and I were already discussing transferring the management of the company to me. My father video called me and I was surprised when I answered, it was the face of his assistant that flashed on the screen of my laptop.

I was immediately captivated by her.

It turns out that when my father calls, his camera was pointed away from him and was instead pointed at the face of his assistant that is sitting in front of him without them knowing it.