Kalvin raised his eyebrow, "So...you are twenty-six years old or am I wrong ? " He asked curiously.

"Hey ! You're not supposed to ask that to a woman ! "

"Well, we're gonna have a baby together, I HAVE to know. By the way I'm twenty-five."

"Wow ! I'm messing around with a baby." She said smartly.

Kalvin laughed, "It's just ONE year. Not even since my birthday is coming soon."

"Oh ! When exactly ? "

"November first. And you ? "

She frowned, then grinned, "Like my father. I'm born March first."

"Okay, okay, number one's put your hands up in the air ! "

Cora laughed, "So...any bad love story on your side ? " She asked looking at him.

"The only serious girlfriend I had was when I was in high school. I think it was senior year, but...Uh...I cheated on her...one day before...Uh...no...one day after prom night."

Cora gasped, "You're a monster ! Let me guess, she gave you her virginity on prom night ? " Sounded cliché, but that was always happening.

Kalvin drank some of his juice, "Well..." He trailed off avoiding eye contact with her.

She threw her napkin at him, "Oh my God ! You're such a jackass ! " She commented folding her arms.

Kalvin chuckled, "For my defense, I was young and wasn't ready for commitment or whatever. Plus, it's not like I forced her to have sex with me. It was her decision."

Cora sighed remembering how she was in her young years, "Dumbest decision ever." She mumbled, but he clearly heard her.

He raised his eyebrow, "Are we still talking about my ex ? " He asked staring at Cora. He could tell that the idiot she was with in the past, really hurt her and kinda destroyed her life, well more her heart than anything else. They had sex, she got pregnant and he left. What's Kalvin was not planning to do. That's why he was still there even after finding out about the twins. That's not what was going to prevent him to take care of his own child. No, it wasn't a reason to abandon her and let her raise their child alone. He just had to accept the situation. Plus it could be worse.

"Not really." She answered sadly, "Sometimes, I wish I can go back in the past to tell myself to not give up my virginity to that asshole, but then...I would've never had my angels. It's crazy though ! He broke my heart, but at the same time gave me the most beautiful blessing of my life. So I can't regret my stupid decision." 

Kalvin stayed quiet a moment deep in his thoughts. He was thinking about his mother and father and everything they went through, "You know..." He didn't know if he should really say that but he did it anyways, "You have a lot in common with my mother."