Chapter 18💫🌟✨

Don't forget to vote, and comment!!!!
Chapter song: Perfect by ED Sheeran.

Continuation from the last chapter

Rihanna's P.O.V

I didn't know how to feel after watching the video that I have just seen

I didn't know how to feel after watching the video that I have just seen. I felt ashamed and angry at myself for not believing my husband, for not trusting in him when the whole time he was telling me the truth.

I can't believe I went through all this headache and pain over something that was all a lie that caused me to doubt my husband even though there were voices in my head telling me he was telling the truth I refused to listen because I was so focused on the photos of them together that I didn't wanna hear anything else and now it was all a lie. I felt the tear in my eyes, I grift my teeth squeezing my eyes against the tears.

"Imma leave your two alone" Robert exclaimed and step out of the office leaving Rick and I alone.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I finally turned to face my husband and he had this unreadable look on his face.

"Rick" I said softly his eyes met mines and I could see the hurt and sadness filled his gaze that I felt so responsible for "I'm so sorry I..." I shutter not knowing what to say.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything" he exclaimed not looking at me.

I swallowed hard at the sudden lump in my throat " "No..no, I do. I should have believed you, hell, I should have trusted you, but I didn't, and I am so deeply sorry. I am your wife, and I should have had your back, but instead, I was selfish."

"You were hurt"

"Granted, but I should have trusted you."

He got up and started pacing back and forth "damm right you should have!"

I sighed softly as I got up and stood in front of him. "There is nothing that I can say, or do that could take it back, but all I can do is apologize. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so.....sorry."

He stares down at the floor, his eyes not meeting my eyes. "Please, Rick, look at me," I pleaded as the tears that I have been trying to hold in top my eyelashes rolling down my face.

I grabbed his chain, forcing him to look at me; his eyes were glassy with tears. "I was selfish, and I took you for granted. I didn't look at things from your perspective. I reacted without giving you the benefit of the doubt." I closed my eyes for a brief moment, forcing the tears back and then I took in a shaky breath and continued.

"Rick, I trust you with my whole life, and I know I should have trusted you, but there were pictures, and I couldn't just look away from what was right in front of me, I was confused okay I didn't know what to believe I was torn. You need to understand I didn't want to believe any of it, but you kept things from me Rick that caused me to doubt you. It kills me inside being separated from you. Not Being without you for the last couple of weeks has been miserable, I miss my husband. Can you forgive me."