Chapter 8 (part 3)💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment, I love reading y'all feedback.💕

Previously on Indestructible love
I opened the door, expecting to see the pizza guy, but rather my grandfather or should I say ex grandfather who I haven't seen in years is standing on the other side of the door.

"Hey, Chanel you have gotten so big" he said with a a smile.

Not knowing what to do, or say I slammed the door in his face. "Dad!!!" I yelled.

Hearing the urgency in my voice, my dad came running towards me. "What's going on" he asked.

I looked towards the door and look back at him. "You should get the door." I said quietly.

He frowned and yanked the door open. "What the fuck are you doing here? and How the hell did you get past security." My dad said. Oh shit it's bout to go down.

..........................😧

Rick's P.O.V

"Close the door and go inside the house" I said to Chanel.

"Dad my pizza is almost here" she whined.

"Chanel, now! Do what I say" I said sternly.

"Okay, alright" she said and went inside the house. Leaving my father and I alone.

I turned towards my father glaring at him and he stares right back at me.

It had been almost three years since I had last seen this nigga. I don't know who he think he is showing up at my mother-fucking house uninvited knowing damm well he's not welcome here.

"I'm not going to ask you how you got here, or why you here.What I want you to do though is to get the fuck off my property!" I said glaring at him.

"Son, I wanna speak to you and your wife. I have been calling, but neither of you will answer my calls, I even emailed you. I understand y'all not happy with me right now after everything I put y'all through, but give me a chance to make that up to you and your wife. We need to sit down and talk like adults. You can't keep ignoring me forever Rick. I am your father, and I will like to be apart of your life and get to know my grandkids. It is not fair that you're keeping them away from me."

This nigga got balls. I will give him that. "I want nothing to do with you, and neither does my wife. So I will advise that you leave right now before she gets out here because trust me, you don't want that."

"Rick please, can we just sit down and talk-"

"You heard him, get the hell out of my house" I heard my wife say from behind me.